chapter 2: semestral break

3 months later. . .

what all of the students waiting for, semestral break. for those who don't know, semestral break is a one-week holiday. so we were thinking what can we do this whole week. perhaps go to a resort? would they like it?

"what can we do this whole week guys?" yonghwa asked. while the others are thinking.

"ummm. . . go to a resort and relax?" i said. all of them looked at me, is there something on my face?

"yes!" they all shouted. i was shocked. so they love my idea. how great.

"my uncle owns a resort i can ask him if we can stay there for the whole week. it's not just a resort, there's a beach too." nichkhun said. resort and beach, yes , yes, yes.

"that's a good thing jagi!" tiffany exclaimed. jagi? are they dating? of course byun idiot. she will not call him jagi if they're not dating. dumbo baekhyun. we talked and talked for hours about that and finally we can go home now. i packed my things and went to the exit of that cafe.

"baekhyun." someone called me. oh it's taeyeon.

"yes?"

"ummm. . . your n-number, can i have i-it?" wait is she nervous?

"yeah sure." she handed her phone on me and i typed my number on her phone and i gave her phone back. she muttered 'thank you' and bid a farewell. why is she asking for my number? i think guys should be the one who's asking for it. but anyways, we're friends so yeah.

i was going to sleep but my phone made a sound. i unlocked it and woah. I received a message, unknown number.

from: 09XXXXXXXXX
"hi, taeyeon here ;)" it's taeyeon. what should i reply? 'hi, baekhyun here'? lmao.

"hi taeyeon :)" that's all what can i say for now. I'm exhausted. i sudenly left a yawn.

"ummm. . . baekhyun, can i ask?"

"yeah sure what is it?"

"are you dating someone?" oh my god. why is she asking me that question? perhaps. . . is she interested on me?

"nope. waeyo?"

"nothing! :DDD good night! :*" wait that last emoticon. . .

"good night too, sleep well."

TAEYEON
Sleep well too, baekhyun. i wish we can be good friends. I don't know but whenever I'm with him there is a feeling I can't understand. am i interested in him? oh my gosh taeyeon. i hope we can be more than friends. what i mean is best friends, stop your dirty thoughts. I'm happy when i made a conversation with him. yes, i squealed and jumped on my bed. well, looks like he's sleepy now. good night. . .

it's morning already? it's our trip today yay! i hope this bond will be fun and exciting! i took my bag and placed it in front of my apartment. they're going to fetch me around 8? i think. it's already 8:17 AM and still they aren't here yet. what happened to them? i grabbed my phone which is on my pocket and tried to text tiffany. 'hey, what took you guys so long?' and pressed the send button.

BEEP BEEP!

a saw a white van from afar. i guess that was them. i placed again my phone on my pocket. i gathered all my things and i grabbed my bag which is a trolley. i fixed my hair, taking the strands of my hair away from my face and tucked the strands of my hair in my ear.

"taeyeon, come on!" tiffany shouted. somebody help me? this bag is so heavy I can't lift it nor carry it, aish. i tried my best to carry my heavy bag to place it on the van but I don't have enough strength. i was too worried and hey, they are too many guys there in that van, how can they not help me?! baekhyun just stood up from his seat and helped me carry my bag, how thoughtful he is. baekhyun just proved that he's a gentleman. so after baekhyun place my bag on the side, i was looking for an empty seat. i was wishing if i can sit with tiffany but that sest is occupied already by her boyfriend, nichkhun. i was still looking for an empty seat and the only seat not taken is the seat beside baekhyun.