WERE-IT-UP

*Sally's POV*

Nigel. That's it. If I could reverse time, I would reverse thinking of Nigel being my partner in the royal castle. It took more years to notice this person's stupid habit of being monotonous about lying to me.
"Please let's talk this out. I don't want to hurt either of you!!!" Nigel shouts as tears glide down his face. I can't help but see a soft, scared but also wholesome person in front of me in this situation. I... Also cry. Nigel comes close to me and hugs me tight. "I won't leave you again. Promise" he comments. "I've heard that too many... *sniff* times," I say while crying even harder than before.
Few days later.
I am not a liar, but I broke my promise to the kingdom. I took off my ring. The kingdom was sad to watch Nigel finally sign me off from the royal family. I'm now an outsider. I'm escorted down the royal palace path till the market place, till the gates. It was very emotional. People were crying in the stands and throwing beautiful roses and were shouting out motivational quotes. Till, they locked me out...
"Sally, this is not the end of the world. Ever heard of FREEDOM!?!?" Sonic yells at the top of his lungs just out side the royal gates. We're no longer in the kingdom area. Sonic takes me to see the outdoors till it's late. "Thanks Sonic. Today has been... Amazing to say the least." I say. "I'm always here for you, always", he replies. The full moon reveals itself and we're under it's glow. I turn my head to Sonic and... He's a werehog!? I get up shocked and ask what just happened. "I on't know" Sonic replies in a deep sluggish voice. Suddenly, he picks me off my feet and rushed to the nearest lake. "Stopped by here on one of my runs. Thought I could bring someone special", he shares while the moon's reflection spreads on the clean lake. Suddenly, again, Sonic pushes me in. He jumps in and we play with the waves together. It was the most bittersweet day of my life.