Teasing (NSFW)

Doma's POV:

-------

After Akaza left, you returned to sleeping by my side, obviously exhausted. You were so intriguing, but you can't stay awake forever sadly. It seemed as though I was already discovered to be keeping you, meaning, it wouldn't be too much longer until Lord Muzan called me to meet him. I am sure he will be angry that I am toying with you like this, but I don't care. You were just so infatuating and irresistible that it drove me crazy.

Why do you not fear me? And why do you stop yourself from indulging in my sweet whispers completely? Completely unpredictable, like me. It was so much fun to be with you. I gently moved your hair to your side, you didn't even stir. It would be child's play to devour you now, but my captivation of you prevented me from doing so.

Just as I started to relax, I heard the familiar note play as I was teleported into the infinity castle. I looked around curiously, seeing none of the other upper moons. I sighed as I looked up to see Lord Muzan staring down at me angrily.

"What exactly do you think you have been doing these past few days?" He asked me with that serious threatening voice of his. I just grinned as I smiled back up at him.

"I see you already peered into my mind. I am just toying with her. She is great at releasing my pent-up energy as you probably already saw," I explained playfully. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Don't think I care to look at that disgusting act for more than a second. What will you do if she escapes?" He asked me. How strange, he isn't telling me to kill her now. Though, it was kind of nice to hear he let me have some privacy when I enjoyed myself with her.

"She has no desire to run from me it appears. If she did though, I wouldn't hesitate," I reassured him, licking my hand still filled with her intoxicating scent. He nodded at me. I couldn't help myself. "What if she could become a demon?" I asked him boldly.

He looked at me annoyed before pondering my question momentarily. He gave me a death stare as I waited for his answer. "No," He stated firmly.

I let out a disappointed sigh. "How unfortunate. I thought you would be interested in experimenting on her. She practically already is a demon like I was as a human," I explained. I didn't know why I was defending her, but I thought it would be so sad to see her gone already.

"No, but restrain from killing her. Continue as you have been," He explained sharply once again before sending me back to my room in a flash. Huh? Why isn't he stopping me?

"Oh, you are back," she stated calmly as she rose from the bed. Her kimono was starting to fall apart at the seams after our last session. Yet, she looked just as gorgeous as when I first took it off of her. I licked my lips as I stared back at her.

"Let's get you some new clothes darling~. Something fit for my queen," I told her excitedly. She was now my woman, I had to make sure to show her off as such.

-------

MC POV:

-------

I followed Doma into a large wardrobe filled to the brim with beautiful clothes. It was impressive, spanning decades of luxury clothes he had taken.

"Take whatever you like," he encouraged me by patting my shoulder. I studied him closely. If I were to play as his woman, or queen as he said, I should try to match his outfit. He wore a red turtleneck with black spots, white and black striped loose pants, and he wore his black crown with the black and pink cape for his cult.

Taking a mental note, I spent some time searching through his closet. He had many beautiful kimonos, almost all exclusively female. Some were Oiran garments as well. I should be disgusted, but I already knew he was a monster. I ended up picking out a red kimono with a black belt and highlights. I finished the outfit with pink and gold hairpins as I stared back at myself in the mirror. I looked like I was made for this luxury.

"How gorgeous! It's like it was made just for you. Certainly suits you better than the girl I took it from," He explained while licking his lips at me. His rainbow eyes were staring at me intently as he grabbed me from behind, giving me sweet kisses on my neck as I moved my head to allow him easier access.

"I think you are beautiful, Doma," I complimented while playing with his soft birch hair. He looked a bit stunned before smiling at me. He turned me to face him as he planted a deep and passionate kiss on me. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head as he pushed me into the wall, completely unable to resist his delicious taste in my mouth as I felt my excitement start to grow between my legs again.

"What did I say about teasing me?" He breathed out heavily after he pulled away from my lips. He looked almost angry at me. Somehow I thought it was cute.

"I am not. But I can't make you believe me with only my words. Let me show you have beautiful I think you are," I said flirtatiously as his excitement grew in his eyes again. I smiled at him as he picked me up and brought me back to the bed, always ready for me. I couldn't deny I felt the same as him.

When he set me down, I pulled him down and climbed over the top of him. I was petite, especially compared to him, but it didn't stop me from taking control. I knew at any moment he could overpower me, exciting me more to see how far he would allow me to go. I looked down at his beautiful body as I placed my hand on his abdomen, rising seductively as I leaned in and made his tongue collide with mine.

He wasn't stopping me, so I decided to fully take the lead as I put my hands under his shirt, pulling it off desperately as I started to kiss his neck. He gently stroked my back while I intensified my kisses on his warm body. I grabbed his hands and placed them above his head, holding him down the same way he held me earlier as I looked back into his perfect eyes. He seemed to be drowning in this moment, as was I.

I rolled my hips forward on his already hard cock while licking up from his abs to his neck as he let out a small excited groan. I wasn't nearly done teasing him though as I took one of my hands, undoing my kimono as I exposed my nude body to him yet again. He looked up at me curiously, he was quiet for a change as I crawled forward to him seductively. He licked his lips, already knowing what I was about to say as I put my cunt to his thirsty lips.