Chapter 5

"Tell me you are joking!" Yeah I saw this coming. Even I don't know that Roomesa had given me this short time to find her.

"She said she would jump and kill her self, if you didn't find her ...." he paused for a bit.

"In a single day?!" His whisper yells was definitely going to get us detention.

He was obviously my friend, Asher.

I am not worried, I know I can find her in 9 hours we will spend in our school now that I knew her name.

All I had to do was check which class she attended and wait.

Though I think the hardest part would be waiting or getting rejected...

One might winder What's the biggest fear for a guy like me?

A guy who will sit through a fun gathering with a bored face, the one who will be happy if the world leave him alone with his games and a soft drink.

What's the biggest fear of an introverted guy like me? The answer is rejection.

I can chose to die with my own feelings even now, like I have never told my first crush in 3ed grade that I brought flower for her, or like I haven't asked my aunt to make me that delicious lasagna again.

Two completely different stories, with two completely different relations. But my feelings stayed the same.

What if they declined? It'd make me look like a fool.

But this time...
This time, I was ready to be a fool.

I will find her and I will tell her I love her, simple as it is.

"This wasn't even a big deal, don't know why Asher was panicking so much." I thought and rolled my eyes.

I sighed, if the earth ever got shaken up, I'd partially blame Amir for it. Because the way he bounce his leg in anxiety can literally cause earth quakes.

"It won't lead to that. chill! I can do it" I wrote on on a sticky note and paste it on his note, he give me a glare before writing back.

"Your self confidence might fire back if that girl is actually real" his leg work momentarily halting. 

I called him a donkey in my head, how can he still have doubts about her existence.

I don't care much, because I know she is real. a real person that exists in this world and not in my dream.

If I find her, it would be like I am completing my dream, if I didn't, it won't matter because the girl might be real...

Roomesa might be a real girl but My Roomesa is just in my dreams.

In short, if I fail completing My Roomesa's challenge, the one in this world wouldn't fall from a building.

I laughed at my own stupidity, how could I even think that dreams can be connected I am a science student for gods sake.

I knew it from the beginning that those are just my imaginations but that doesn't mean that I won't try to find her.

It just means that nothing would actually happen if I didn't, since:
Non of my dreams are real
They are just dreams

It took longer then expected, but I finally got to know which class she is in.

I rushed from my class and stood in front of 10G which was her last class of the day.

I waited until almost all the students emptied out of the class, I didn't saw her leave so I assumed she is still inside.

I walked it and saw a bunch of girls standing at the corner with the window, they were hurled around like flock of sheep and I couldn't see them so I just called out