𝟢𝟢𝟦 | 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸?

As we walked towards the bench dedicated to Alison, the weight of the recent events lingered in the air. Emily's question about Hanna's car escapade brought a touch of humor, but we couldn't escape the shadows of A's presence.

Emily: How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?

Hanna: I did not wreck it, I damaged it, and actually, everyone's being really mature about it.

Hailee: Oh...

Hanna: There is no "Oh," we're just being grown-ups that's all.

Aria's update on the town's plans for the memorial bench brought a glimmer of positivity..

Aria: Okay, so the town is gonna put the new bench, and flowers will be planted in the flower beds, and there's going to be a pathway of art tiles.

Spencer: Art tiles? She asked, puzzled.

Emily: Messages, pictures, memories of Alison.

Hanna: Oh like little headstones.

Hailee: Hanna! I warned her

Hanna: What!

Emily: we should each do a tile.

However, Hanna's reluctance to keep Alison's bracelet reminded us that the scars of the past were still fresh

Hanna: You know, I have had the bracelet since the day we found it in the woods, and I don't want the responsibility anymore.

She attempted to pass the bracelet to one of us.

Aria: I don't want it.

Hanna: Seriously, somebody take this.

Hanna's gesture turned into a poignant reminder of our shared history and the pain we carried. Spencer took the bracelet, and the exchange revealed our collective struggle with letting go of the past.

Spencer: Look at us, a bunch of babies!

We shared guilty glances, acknowledging that we had acted like kids throughout this whole ordeal.

Spencer: There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself.

Despite our attempts to move forward, Spencer's mention of A brought the reality crashing down. We needed to confront the anonymous tormentor who had plagued us.

Hanna: You sure it's a "her"?

Spencer: Him, her doesn't make any difference.

She said then grabbing her computer looking at me, I understood and took it from her.

Aria: What are you two doing?

Hailee: I'm gonna  block all messages from people we don't know. IM, texts, emails everything. Screw A.

Spencer: Who's next?

She asked as she smiled proudly at me. I had some skill in hacking thanks to all the research I made to find my birth family. With determination, we decided to take control and block A out of our lives. As we enjoyed a moment of triumph, the appearance of Mr. Fitz on his bike added a lighthearted touch to the afternoon.

Spencer: I spy with my little eyes something that begins with F.

Hanna: Hey Mr. Fitz.

Mr.Fitz made a hand signal to our direction.

Hailee: Looking good Mr. Fitz!

We said kiddingly

Aria takes the computer really fast as the mention of his name. Weird.