Prolonge

A purple background with a book and

A fairy dressed in red fades onto the screen.

"Once upon a time-"

"OH! I want to tell it!" A blue fairy came into the screen screaming

"Me too."

A green one followed after.

"Okay we'll all tell it."

The red one rejoiced!

"Wonderful!"

The green one cheered

"You start."

The blue one added

We see a town

"Once upon a time in the magical kingdom of enchancia there lived six   young children name

the oldest Elizabeth, her younger wombmates , Benjamin and Sofia, identical twins boys, Nicolas and Alexander and the youngest, Lillian." The red fairy started as the children walked out of their house with their mother right behind them. The oldest was wearing a simple light blue village gown with a white  headband in her hair. Benjamin was wearing emerald green and white village clothes (Elizabeth's younger wombmate), Sofia (the youngest wombmate) was wearing purple and white village gown, Nicolas and Alexander was wearing identical blue and white village clothes and the youngest, Lillian was wearing pink and white village gown with two pink ribbons in her hair. Miranda, their mother, was wearing a light purple gray village gown.

"They led a simple life. Working at the village shoe shop with their mother, Miranda." The blue one added

The mother closed the door and they were off.

"One fateful day they were summoned by king Roland the second who needed a new pair of royal slippers." the green one finished.

The big colorful castle is right up ahead!

"The family arrived at the castle. Sofia and Benjamin was very excited to meet the king!" the red one exclaimed

"Miranda placed a slipper on the king's foot… it was a perfect fit. And so were they.

King Roland and Miranda were soon married." The red one gleamed with joy.

"And what seemed like a storybook ending was really a storybook beginning." The fairies faded away…