Chapter 2: News to share

When they made it to the top of the stairs Benjamin caught Amber glaring at them, Benjamin just glared back like if she gonna do something to his siblings.

"Un-oh looks like someone's not gonna be the fairest in the land anymore and we gotten a cute little sister and little twin brothers, like you always wanted ." James joked as he looked at his sister.

'Oh please be nice!' Elizabeth thought after she heard that, Benjamin holding her hand when he saw her discomfort. She smiled at him, he always there for her.

"Amber, James. I trust you'll do your best to make your new younger sisters and brothers feel welcomed." Roland questioned them

"Of course father." Amber answered in that sickly sweet voice of hers.

"Your majesty." Sofia bowed at Roland.

"King Roland." Miranda grinned as she walked over to her husban, while holding Lillian's hand and the other side is Nicolas with Benjamin holding his hand while Alexander on the other side of Lillian holding her other hand. 

"Hey there!" Sofia bubbled as she greeted James and Amber.

"Good morrow Sofia, Elizabeth." James replied. He look at Benjamin, Nicolas and Alexander " hello Benjamin, Nicolas, Alexander, can I call you Ben or Benny, Nicky, Alex?" he asked them, than turns back to Elizabeth " and you and Lillian, Lizzie and Lily?"

Elizabeth and Benjamin looked over at James and waved

Sheepishly than nods 

"Princess Amber." Elizabeth noted before she walked away with Benjamin followed her.

"I'm so excited that we are sisters!" Sofia cheered.

"Step-sisters." retorted Amber. James looks at Nicky and Alex  

"I'm so happy we're going be brothers and I have a cute baby sister" He told them. They both nodded at him.

"Amber, James. I know there aren't many fairy tales about kind and loving step mothers but I hope to change that… these are for you." Miranda smiled as she handed them a sewed family crest after she let Lily's hand.

"It's your family crest." Lily added as she walked up to them from their mother push her towards them from behind her. Nicolas and Alexander holding her hands.

"That's right Lily, because that's all this is really about, becoming a new family." Miranda explained

"Elizabeth, Benjamin, Sofia, Nicolas, Alexander, Lillian" . Welcome to the family!" Roland rejoiced

"All hail Queen Miranda, Princess Elizabeth, Prince Benjamin, Princess Sofia, Prince Nicolas, Prince Alexander and Princess Lillian!" The royal steward yelled out to the crowd.

As Lillian took in her surroundings  from her mother's side, she saw Sofia and Elizabeth was curtseying, Benjamin,  Nicolas and Alexander bowing at everyone

"We don't have to curtsey or bow unless they're royalty." She heard Amber say to her sisters and brothers.

'I think it's going to take us a while to get a hang of things around here.' Lizzie thought

"Just follow my lead and you'll be okay." Amber whispered to Sofia and Lizzie.

"Great!" Sofia smiled stepping forward

"Be careful mate, that's the new princess' and princes' thrones."

Elizabeth looked up and stopped walking to see three guys carrying in her sisters' and her brothers', her mother's, and her throne.

It surprised her that the king already had two of her favorite colors.

It was a simple throne. Gold edges with red in the middle.