Chapter 1: New start

Sofia was staring out of her window while her older sister, Elizabeth packed the bag, Elizabeth's youngest wombmate, Benjamin, their younger twin brothers, Nicolas, Alexander and little sister, Lillian already with their mother.

"Sofia! Lizzie! It's time to go! Come on sweeties, the coach is waiting!" Their mother yelled from the first story. Sofia got up and started to run until she looked behind her. There was a picture of her, her mother, and her twin brothers, older sister and brother, and younger sister. She grabbed it and headed out of the door.

"Coming!" She yelled back.

When she made it out her wombmates, Elizabeth and Benjamin that is her triplets, younger twin brothers, Nicolas and Alexander and younger sister, Lillian and their mother were waiting for her.

Sofia and Lizzie hopped in the carriage with Miranda right behind them with Nicolas and Alexander beside her  Lillian in her arms falling asleep and Benjamin is sitting beside them.

The doors shut and they were seated.

Miranda and the twins were on the same side, Lillian on her lap while Sofia  Elizabeth and Benjamin sat in between guards on the other side.

"GOOD LUCK SOFIA! LIZZIE! BENNY!" That was their best friends or in Benjamin's case best girl friend/crush.

Ruby and Jade (crush).

"Don't forget about us!" Ruby yelled as she and Jade chased after the carriage.

"Bye Jade, bye Ruby!" Sofia exclaimed as the carriage started to drive away

"Mom, Lizzie! BENNY! We're almost there! I wonder what our room will look like." Sofia beamed as she pointed toward the castle behind them. Nicolas and Alexander they going to have their own room, Lillian will have her own room by their mother and stepfather.

"Sis. Now that we are living in the castle we all are going to have our own bedrooms." Lizzieuttered, looking out of the carriage.

"YES!"

They were at the castle. Lillian woke up because Sofia's yelling.

A trumpet started to play as the carriage entered the front of the castle.

There were rows and rows of dukes and duchesses waiting for them.

Elizabeth looked at all of the people and couldn't help but coil down in her seat. Nicolas and Alexander looked around see alot of people, and Lillian look scared and tried to hide behind their mother.

Lizzie knew she didn't belong; she had always known that she never belonged.

And here she is about to become a princess!

At the top of the stairs were the royal family.

Prince James, Princess Amber, and King Roland...The second.

A short guy with dark brown hair opens the doors to the carriage,

Miranda steps out with Lillian in her arms, Nicolas and Alexander behind her then Sofia… Lizzie stayed for a second. She knew she wasn't ready but she stepped down onto the ground.

Four doves came flying over with their crowns. Sofia and Elizabeth started to sparkle and before Elizabeth knew it she was wearing baby blue dress, with diamond.

She was wearing black flower high heels.

Doves flew closer and put the triaras on their heads before flying away.

Elizabeth's crown was a blue diamonds tiara

Lillian wearing pink dress, black flats, her crown silver with pink diamond flower tiara, with her hair in braided pigtails.

Nicolas and Alexander have identical suits the royal blue vest, golden bow tie with a blue diamond in the middle, white long sleeve shirt, tan pants, black shoes, but Alexander have navy blue with silver diamond in the middle.

Everyone stared at their new princesses and princes in amazement, They were stunning.

Sofia looked at the crowd and smiled, Nicolas and Alexander just smiled beside their mother holding her dress, and Lillian is in their mother's arms and hiding her face.

"Sweetie, why don't you say hello to your new daddy, big brother and sister." their mother told her, before she put her down, and took her hand. Nicolas moved to hold her other hand, even she never know their real father that long because she was only six months, while the twins only eighteen months old.