HAPPY 177 READS!

Thank you all for $177 reads. It is surprising to me that I even got $150 in the first place. I thought I wouldn't get over 25 reads but I got over a hundred and seventy five. I just can't believe that you all got me to over 175, it is truly a dream to get over a hundred and even over 25 because 25 was my first call then it became 50, 275, 100, 125, 150, 175. And now I got 177 reads my next goal is 200 reads and I can't believe I got over 10 votes. I now got about 25 votes, so thank you all to whoever read this story and voted on it, and to whoever shared it. It truly makes me happy how I got over 150 reeds Within about 16 days. And I am sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or anything because I am using text to speech because I really don't have enough time to type all of this out so I'm just using the text to speak because me having little to know time left and yeah. I am just so excited to see where the story goes because of how much it grew since January 2nd of this year. It just makes me so happy that I get to have views and I just love all of y'all who decided to read this story. I don't even know what to write anymore. So I might or might not close this book. And what I mean by clothes, I mean by discontinue it. And I am probably going to make a new story to have people enjoy what I actually type and like right and stuff like that. So if y'all got any ideas please put it on my message board or comment it so if you have any suggestions please do that. So again thank you all for getting me to 177 views on this AKA reads on the story. I don't even know what the story has came to. So this is my last part on the story because this story has about 23-24 chapters so and I don't know what to write on the story anymore. So if you got any suggestions on anything that you want me to write, please tell me that ASAP so I have stuff to write and if I don't ride it right then and there it's because I'm usually busy, or I'm at school. By the way I haven't been to school since last Thursday so it's been a week for me. And it might be Friday for some of y'all but for me it is 11:13 Thursday January 18th so. Bye see you soon hopefully.!!