-ioche

IOCHE: an original apply fic cw: depression, anxiety, substances, and anything you would expect teenagers to talk about!

cw: depression, anxiety, substances, and anything you would expect teenagers to talk about!

• • • • A GIRL is trying to get out of her comfort zone, after her friend told her she needed to, adds her a bunch of other random people from their school to a group chat.

OR A GIRL gets bored of her everyday • • • •
life and decides to add her classmates into a group chat , not caring about whether they get along

RULES.

𝐎𝐍𝐄. only apply if you're going to be active with the story and if u go on hiatus just tell me!!! but seriously be active bc i get so unmotivated when no one comments

𝐓𝐖𝐎. there will be around 12-16 characters, since it's just a group chat!

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. in the forms please be clear and descriptive! also no overly traumatizing backstories and don't make their whole thing about their sexuality or them being trans! obviously it can be apart of it but don't have it be the super main focus!!!

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. for the form commet the characters name then reply with the rest of it!

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. please do not be mean to anyone! you can dislike their character but do not send hate towards them!!!

𝐒𝐈𝐗. please post this on ur message board and put in a public library so more ppl will apply! also password is your favorite rom-com!

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. PLEASE MAKE MALES. i know we love women but we all can't be them. also don't make your characters gods and like "she's better than everyone. everyone worship's her" this is not a cult

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. DIVERSITY PLEASE!!!! I AM BEGGING. i do not want to choose from all white characters...

𝐓𝐄𝐍. for faceclaims please make them be from 2017-2024 bc i like making edits and i don't want the quality difference between a fc from the 90s to 2022!! also like my oc is talia ryder so it would just be odd to have the fc of skeet ulrich from scream...

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. not a rule but thank you so much for applying!!! i love yall <33

•••5 votes to unlock forms•••

heavily inspired by long live by agronns !!

heavily inspired by long live by agronns  !!