SO MUCH WINE

:¨ ·.· ¨:
'· . ꔫ

klineonfilm
Tybee, Island

liked by jasonmun and 11 others ♡  ◯  ➤klineonfilm  sunsetposted 9 hours ago———

♡  ◯ ➤
klineonfilm sunset
posted 9 hours ago
———

marsholloway stop being like talented and stuff
klineonfilm shut up 😭

jasonmun my inspo in life
klineonfilm i love you

View all 7 comments

lyra k.

someone pick this bitch up

mars!
let me in.

jace
why are you threatening her...

lyra k.
EXACTLY

seoji p.
is she just standing outside ur house at 3am

lyra k.
yes.

ethan g.
Why the fuck are you outside at 3am

mars!
why aren't you?

lyra k.
bc he's a normal human

mars!
no he's not...

ethan g.
Yes I am
I'm not standing outside someone's house at 3am

mars!
ok so since i'm standing outside
someone's house at 3am i'm not normal??

ethan g.
Yes

lyra k.
chat should i let her in

gabriel w.
why are you talking like this is a twitch stream

florence w.
don't let her in

mars!
WHAT DID I DO TO YOU

florence w.
i'm not gonna support a stalker

lyra k.
thank you !

mars!
whatever whatever

jasper d.
you guys woke me up

nathaniel b.
Me too and I have important shit to do tomorrow

lyra k.
jesus who took a dump in ur cereal

"Why are you here?" Lyra questioned as she stood at her door looking at Mars who was just standing there with a dumb smile on her face.

"Because I was bored, duh" She laughed before pushing past the brown haired girl. "God why's it so dark in here?" Mars asked trying to make her way through the apartment.

"You know my mom doesn't believe in artificial lighting" Lyra shook her head as the two walked into her bedroom that was lit up by candles.

"Right!" Mars responded as she jumped onto Lyra's twin size bed. "I think we should host a bond fire" Mars smiled innocently as she looked at Lyra who was standing in front of her with her arms crossed.

"And who the fuck are we inviting to that?" Lyra laughed as she sat down on the floor in front of her bed. "Because it would just be us plus Jason"

"Wrong, we invite the people from that stupid ass group chat" Mars smiled as she looked down at Lyra.

"You just want to hang out with Evelyn" Lyra crossed her arms as she tried to hide her laugh.

"No—I mean yeah—but no! It would just you know be fun for all of us to hang out like together outside of a phone" Mars tried to convince Lyra but was stopped when the bedroom door swung open revealing a very angry Ms. Kline.

"Leonora Kl—oh hi Mars. When did you get here?" Lyra's mom asked as she stepped into the room.

"About 20 ish minutes ago" Mars replied nodding her head trying to recount how long she had been here.

"Oh ok, does your mom know you're here?" Ms. Kline questioned as she had her sweater wrapped around herself.

"Yes ma'am" Mars smiled which had her receive a small nod from the older woman.

"Ok, well then, please keep quiet Benji has a long day tomorrow and I'm sure you girls do too" Ms Kline spoke as her hand reached for the doorknob, "goodnight girls"

"Night mom" Lyra replied as her mom closed the door.

"Sorry" Mars awkwardly laughed as she laid down on the bed.

"It's whatever" Lyra responded as she got up and pushed Mars over so she'd have room. "I'm going to sleep" she said before blowing out the candles that were on her night stand.

"Ok"

allie's corner.
i'm sorry that these are so short!!

i hope you're having a good night/day/or afternoon wherever you are!