WAVES

Instagram

klineonfilm

liked by marsholloway and 13 others ♡  ◯  ➤klineonfilm: 📸👤 marsholloway———————————————view all commentsmarsholloway  when i'm the best model          klineonfilm keep telling urself that

♡ ◯  ➤
klineonfilm: 📸
👤 marsholloway
———————————————
view all comments
marsholloway  when i'm the best model
         klineonfilm keep telling urself that

MESSAGES BETWEEN KLINEONFILM AND MARSHOLLOWAY

mars
are u going to the game tn??

klineonfilm
when have i ever gone to a football game...

mars
pleaseeee
the theme is neon!!

klineonfilm
i literally don't own a single piece of neon clothes

mars
shut up i know you do.
i'm picking you up in 20 minutes
love yaaa

I pulled myself out of my warm and cozy bed before throwing on a long black sleeve shirt with some jeans. As I had told Mars, I have no neon so she's just gonna have to make do with it. I then just freshened up my makeup from earlier today and threw my hair into a low bun.

I walked out of my room seeing my brother, Benji, sitting at the table eating cereal while watching something on his phone, "Where you going?" he questioned pausing his video and looking up at me confused.

"Mars is forcing me to go to the football game" I complained rolling my eyes and walking towards him
before sitting down in the chair across from him.

"Guessing she just wants to stare at Evelyn all night?"

"Yes dude! Like that's literally the only reason we go to any of these games! She should be happy she picked cheer instead of some random ass sport like curling," I responded laughing as I leaned back on the chair making the front legs come off the floor slightly.

"So," he started saying dragging out the end of the word, "you coming home tonight or staying at Mars'?"

"Don't worry dude I'll be back. Plus moms not getting home till late. I can't just leave you alone," I responded with a small laugh before feeling my phone vibrate. I picked up seeing Mars' name across my screen with the text "here!" on it. "Love you! Bye!" I yelled as I walked away from Benji and towards the door. I walked out my door and then ran down the stairs until my feet hit the pavement and I saw Mars sitting in hair staring down at her phone as she waited for me. I pulled on the door handle which caused her to whip her head around and face me as I hopped in the car and dropped down in the seat.

"Took you long enough," she laughed before pulling her car into drive and started heading to school.

"Whatever, you're the one whos making me go to this," I replied as I looked out the window and watched the trees as we drove through the streets.