Intro of book and OC

This book is about a girl going through her life being freed by many kids mainly about her quirk. Alot of kids would say that her quirk was that of a villain, although she did not care. she had chosen to become a hero to prove her point.

OC intro:

Name: Karin Miyano

Birthday/birth: Friday, April 13

Age:

6 to 10(backstory)

15(start of MHA)

16 (most current arcs)

Gender: Female

Height: 5'7"

Hair color: Magenta

eye color: dark purple

Blood type: 0-

status: alive

occupation: student

affiliation: UA High School

QUIRK: Blood manipulation (think of Choso and Katara not Vlad king)

How it works:

 Blood Manipulation is a quirk that allows Karin to control and shape her blood beyond its natural form or motion in many forms. It can be used to manipulate every aspect of her blood, including blood composition, plasma, and red blood cells. She can control her blood internally and externally. Although she is not able to heal herself she can use her blood to stitch her wounds. Karin can also control the blood of others only if her blood has entered that person's body and mixed with their blood. Karin's quirk dose not give her infinite blood so she has blood bags on her hero suit. Using to much blood can cause her headaches and a lot of pain so sleep is needed and exercise.(i hope this is not overpowered bc i love this hahaha)

LIKES and DISLIKES

likes: cats, sleep, Meat, fruits, books, poems, quiet places,kpop

Dislike: loud people, dogs, sweets, school work(lol)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, also i will be taking out a character from class 1A for this and that's toru the invisible girl. I am going to draw my oc soon so stand by lol