Blood 1 "Bye bye middle school hello high school"

Welcome to the book that I love very much, just so you know there will be romance in this book but not so much to make this book all about romance there will be action seance and funny moments aka Karin's sarcasm. i hope you like this book bc i used the last remaining knowledge i had available.

also Karin was born in Osaka and Osaka is like the Japanese texas like the way they speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the last school day of middle school and i was half asleep and i didn't care for classes mainly bc my classmates are a shit ton of nobody bullies haha sad. The teacher was giving a speech about high school and then it got to UA the hero school and omg i kid you not I think i went deaf. I look up to see all the students getting happy bc they will see who got accepted to UA soon but still there is the entrance exam too, i ended up applying mainly bc i wanna prove that a person with a quirk like that of a villain can be a hero. As the teacher tells the class that only one person got accepted to take the entrance exam they all looked at me and I died of embarrassment. 'Fuck stop looking' I thought to myself as I look out the window to avoid the angry and confused faces of my middle school classmates. As the class ended I head home and on my way there I stop by the closest seven eleven so I can pick up a snack as I paid and left I got onto my train and arrived home.
"Home at last wow what a day, the entrance exam is in a few days. Should I train or should I just study for the writing part" I said to myself in the apartment I shared with my grandmother and my uncle who is never around.
"HEYYYY KARIN GETS DOWN HERE NOW" my grandmother yelled. I pulled myself out of bed mainly because I didn't feel like yelling back at my grandma to leave me alone but that's not how life works.
"What are you yelling about now? '' I said as I entered the kitchen. My grandmother had a very happy face and I am guessing I know why.
" You get a chance at the entrance exam. I am so proud of you my dear" my grandma says as she hugs me, "come come I made you your face" this made me smile as I saw sweet potatoes with beef 'hahah hell ya' I thought to myself.
Me and my grandma ate while we talked about how ya will work bc it is in Tokyo and we are in Osaka and I need to move out so I am not always late to school so we made the decision that if I pass then we will find an apartment for me to stay in Tokyo. I washed the dishes as my grandma was getting ready to sleep, I went to her room to say good night and then I went to my room an dressed up quietly so then I sneaked out of the apartment and started walking to the closet park as I walked I put on some nice Korean pop mainly blackpink as I think they are far more superior. I walked around the park until the time reached 12:30am and I head back home to sleep,as I was walking back home I saw a man bothering a woman who was very poorly dressed as in revealing clothing I guess she worked at a bar or something, as the man stole here purse I saw him run and I made the stupid decision to chase after him as I ran to the man he saw me and yelled "get the fuck away from me kiddo" I ran faster and tackled the mad Al thought to my bad luck this man had a knife he stabbed my forearm but there was just a little bit of good luck in this situation "hah big mistake pal" I say as I use my quirk to break the man's arm by surrounding my blood on his arm, he screamed in pain and throws me off of him and runs away leaving the purse and the knife in my arm. " well damn did not know I could actually do that,I should probably get this back to the lady" I say as I pull out the knife and used my shirt to wipe off the blood and then use my blood to make stitches and walked to the lady and gave her back her purse and then I went home and knocked out and fell asleep like a newborn baby.

Hope you liked this chapter and sorry for the chapters being so short. I promise you they will get long and I am on March break so I will be posting.