Chapter 1

Yoongi sighed and ran out of Premiere Academy as soon as possible.

All day has been incredibly weird to begin with. He felt like he was being watched. It wasn't the usual stares that he had been given; it was somewhat creepy. It could have been just his imagination since no one would actually dare to stalk him knowing his reputation and all.

"What the actual fuck?" He accidentally collided with what appeared to be a wall. He groaned and tried to soothe his back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there" a hand held out in Yoongi's point of view. He then sighed and took it but immediately regretted it when he saw whose hand it was.

Yoongi yelped and retrieved his hand in disgust. It was none other than Park Jimin himself.

"Oh... don't be like that. I really didn't mean it."

Yoongi glared at him. "Stay away from me, freak."

Jimin widened his eyes and clutched his tie. His eyes began to tear up from the word that Yoongi had called him. He then looked down and began to sniff softly.

"Unbelievable!"

"I know right. Way to go to make Jimin cry!"

"If anything... You're the actual freak here!"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and wanted to slam the girl's face unto the ground but then he saw one of his teachers peering through the crowd. He suddenly remembered that if he starts one more fight then he'll be expelled. All he could do now was to walk away with his hand in his pocket and his bag over his shoulder.

"Tsk... fucking nuisances..." A voice whispered in annoyance from a distance as the people watched triumphantly when Yoongi had finally chose to walk away.

He wasn't supposed to be bothered like this since he's used to it by now. Ever since he had started his school year, he was forced to fill in the shoes of his older brother, Seokjin.

He didn't know that his older brother was a delinquent since he always appeared to be gentle at home. One time, he decided to wear a punk themed outfit just because he felt great in it. Little did he know was that during his first day he was immediately jumped on his older brother's enemies; it was a total nightmare.

One fight followed another and the news of it spread in Premiere Academy like wildfire. He was then called a descendant of satan, Seokjin himself. They had already put some kind of expectation for Min Yoongi to fail and give up on school just like his brother.

"Oh, Yoongi! There you are! You're late!"

A lady with long ginger hair and soft doe like eyes had approached Yoongi with a bright smile. Her small and petite figure made her look young despite being the owner of her own business. She then walked up to Yoongi and began to drag him behind not that he protested but she just loved having him around.

"I'm sorry, Yerin. Our teacher just had to do overtime and the train stopped working..."

"Ah-ah! No excuses! Come on, now! Time to work!"

Yoongi yelped when he was pushed into the dressing room. He sighed and when to his locker and began to strip.

Yoongi worked really far from the center of the city. He had to take a bus and a train just to get to his workplace. He just had to make sure that no one would even recognize him... especially in his uniform.

"Yoongi?"

"I'm ready!!!"

Yoongi yelled and looked at himself in the mirror one more time before flicking his long black hair and strutted his way out of the room.

"Finally!" One of his co-workers sighed in relief and began ushering Yoongi towards a booth. "Your regular has been asking for you nonstop ever since he got here."

Yoongi thanked her and quickly sat beside a man that was seated by himself at a booth. He was wearing an all beige outfit and was downing his first glass of wine for the night.

"Let me get that for you!" Yoongi chirped and began to fill in his customer's now empty glass with the bottle of wine beside him.

"Lilith! You're here!" The man joyfully pulled Yoongi right beside him.

"I hope I didn't kept you waiting..."

Yes. Yoongi is a cross-dressing hostess working on the outskirts in a club called Ecstasy.

Yoongi goes by the name Lilith during work. He was currently wearing a jet black long straight hair that had bangs. He was currently wearing one of the most seductive long dresses that he owned since it was Friday. The dress had high slits on either sides which ran up to his waist; it was as if he wasn't wearing anything at all under that dress. It was a halter that revealed his back and a triangular cut right above the waistline. It revealed his milky white skin which contrasted to the black color of the dress.

"You look so... delicious..." The man whispered in his ear and began to plant soft kisses on Yoongi's skin.

Yoongi faked a giggle and began to proceed his work routine.

It was a long six-hour shift for Yoongi and the others. Ecstasy had everyone that filled the roles of their clients' preferences. May it be straight men, women, gays, lesbians... one could name all. They had a policy however, that hosts and hostesses that are against performing 'other services' should be respected.

Yoongi never planned to be here in the first place. He wanted to find a decent job that would be able to support him financially since he wanted to be independent. He wanted to prove to his family that he can make it on his own. He wanted to make a name for himself and not just rely on his parent's fame and fortune.

"Lilith... You're mine right?"

"Oh, Sir... tonight I am... since you've booked me for the rest of this evening."

"I also paid extra so please... Let me touch you as much as I could..." The customer whispered and began to put soft kisses on Yoongi's ear while his hand began to caress Yoongi's exposed legs. This was as far as they could go. This client was not allowed to do more as long as Yoongi was wearing Ecstasy's red binding bracelet which means that their host does not condone sexual acts of other services.

Yoongi could only smile and wished that time would pass him by faster.

He sighed and crouched down in a dark alley that was right beside Ecstasy. He was exhausted.

"money money money money." Yoongi chanted to himself. He wanted to remind himself as to why he was doing this. He always felt violated after every shift. He had to work almost every day so that he could save up and pay his bills. He had an agreement with his mom that they could pay for his tuition and that he could provide for his own.

"ughhhh... Thank goodness everything's over."

It was at that moment when Yoongi had wish he just endured more. He wanted to take back a few seconds of time just to not have removed his wig. It was at that moment when he just wished to have one peaceful night... Just one. It was as if the universe had been taunting him and that he had the worse luck of all because it was at that second Yoongi's world would be turning upside down.

CLICK

"Wah... I captured something so interesting..." A man holding out his phone and took a picture of him in his slutty work outfit with his wig in his hand; he had captured something that would put Min Yoongi into ruins for the rest of his life.

That night Min Yoongi was at the mercy of none other than, Park Jimin.