Chapter 2

(Jimin will blackmail Yoongi into his slave)

"Tsk... fucking nuisances..."

Jimin muttered to himself and popped a chewing gum in his mouth. This was away for him to channel his anger and annoyance while maintaining his composure. He's missed the chance to engage in a conversation with Yoongi.

"Jiminie!!"

Taehyung hugged Jimin from behind and tried to smooch his cheeks in which the other laughed it off and pushed him. Jimin did his best to hold his hold and control his strength, not wanting to punch the other... although he wanted to so bad.

"What are you doing later?"

"Nothing much... Just going to hang out with my mom." LIE

"Awww. You're no fun! You always hang out with your mom. Can't you just go to a café with us? It's the weekend tomorrow so it should be fine!"

"I really can't. My mom was really stern I get home today as soon as possible to help her out." LIE

Taehyung pouted and reluctantly nodded. He couldn't force Jimin to hang out even if he wanted to. The truth is, Jimin never hangs out with them on a Friday night but he still wanted to give it a shot; it's worth trying... always... especially for Jimin.

"Don't be too sad Taehyungie! You still got us!"

Jungkook smiled and hugged Taehyungie from behind, discretely pulling the other away from Jimin. The two had locked eyes and were giving a silent message to one another; he and Jimin always understood each other in a deeper manner in which Taehyung, the airhead that he is, could not even notice.

"That's true... but... I wanna spend time with Jiminie too!"

"Let's plan an outing soon."

"You mean it?"

"Definitely!"

Taehyung's face lit up and gave one last hug before grabbing Jungkook's hand and ran past the gates. The two had left him and had joined the others for their Friday routine.

It was Friday. It was a day where students have an opportunity to explore and gave fun or rather to lay in bed and relax. For Jimin, it was a peaceful night where he could be by himself and be himself without judgement or caring what others think about him. He's had practice to himself of how he'd finally approach Yoongi but alas! Luck was not on his side.

He stared at the sky and gave sad smile. His heart ached, longing for Yoongi; this stupid little crush of his wouldn't go away and he has had it for some quite time now; it was since the entrance ceremony where he first saw Yoongi with his gummy smile, meowing at a stray black and white cat while crouching down and giving it some cat food on his way to school; the feline and Yoongi looked so similar, warm, cute and fuzzy; Jimin saw no difference at all. It was the day that he gave himself a pat on the back on insisting to ride a bike to school. How he wished to see that smile once more.

"What?!?!"

Jimin quickly looked to the direction of the person that had shouted. He widened his eyes and quickly hid behind an electrical post. It was Yoongi that was frustrated talking to a security guard that would not let him get in the train station. He watched as the other groaned loudly and frantically looked around until he ran up to a waiting shed, scanning for the schedule of the bus.

"FUCK!"

'I like to hear you say that in bed'

Jimin bit his lips and chuckled to himself at that thought. He tilted his head and wondered where Yoongi was off to in such a rush. He watched as a bus slowly approached the shed. He then looked at a couple that walked past him and decided to walk behind them, blending in.