PROLOGUE

It all starts in Premiere Academy, a school of the arts for the elite. Most of the students enrolled to this school are children of movie stars, amazing musicians, great directors, models of the big leagues, outstanding politicians, wealthy businessmen and more. And most of these students are pursuing to be stars themselves in the future and are guaranteed to be the best of the best for the school's excellence quality education.

(A / N : Hope all school are like that to be honest. Not saying I'm not proud of my high school days but I wish my school didn't treat their students like shit. Anyone can relate to this?)

The school even has its very own elite students as they are called as Royalty. The students gave them this name as each one is from a distinguished background. To add to that, nothing matches their princely good looks and promising auras. Very elegant and very poised. The pride of Premiere Academy. They are consisted of 5 princes.

Jeon Jungkook. The only son of Jeon Kim and Minsun, two most promising actors of Korea. The youngest in the Royalty group and can literally do anything as long as he sets his mind to it however, math is never his strongest point. He is currently a model for Calvin Clein and Ralph Lauren. He sets girls' hearts on fire. A mistaken bad boy but really he's too much of a cutie to be even given that kind of title.

Kim Taehyung. The youngest of the Kim Family, a clan of successful doctors and soon for Taehyung to become one. He is also known as the youngest model for Gucci. He is far by the weirdest out of the group and therefore has called him Alien V but the ladies admire him as V. He loves the saxophone very much in which he competes outside school for various music competitions and he never fails to bag the gold for Premiere Academy.

Jung Hoseok. The son of General Jung Dongwon and actress Jung Jiyun. The sun of Royalty and Premiere Academy. He is known as J-hope for his great personality and it is his stage name for as when he dances. He is known in the entire Korea as a child prodigy in dance and earlier this year he was a guest in Ellen's Show. A down to earth prince of the academy and the literal sunshine of everyone's hearts.

Park Jimin. The son of the business tycoon Park Seojoon and Grammy award winning actress and famous model Park Chaewon. He is also one of Korean's Popstar Idols and a model for several clothing lines. He is also looked up to in the school as the student council president along with the other members of the Royalty group. He was also given the title as the Prince Heartthrob of Premiere Academy and Seoul.

The day started out quite normal in Premiere Academy such as the girls are all line up in the double doored entrance of the school waiting for the Royalty to make their way in the school. And soon the high pitched squeals were then heard as soon as they were spotted coming out of different cars. They all gasped and made way as the princes strutted themselves in. They smiled and greeted everyone a good morning and tried to go to their lockers despite of many girls stopping right infront of them every now and then.

"Move!" Just with one word the halls came into an eerie silence as they looked for the owner of the voice. Some reactions were consisted of eyes gawking, mouth agape and a few gasps here and there as they realized it was from none other than Min Yoongi himself.

Min Yoongi. Although background is quite unknown he was given the title as the school's bad boy and Premiere Academy's number one delinquent. He is the worst troublemaker as his incidents molded his reputation as a person that one shouldn't mess with and the same time deserved displeased remarks of the many, but did he care? No. Did he have a group himself? No. A friend? A few.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin in a slow manner looking at the guy dead in the eye. The girls were ready to shame or fight Yoongi, in the most convenient manner, for their prince. The other royals kept themselves in place as they too were preparing themselves for if ever a fight is going to happen, while Jimin was rather intrigued as what to this man has to say... knowing this is their very first encounter.

"You're blocking my locker, dumb prince!" Yoongi exclaimed as to Jimin made an 'o' shape with his lips and moved. Yoongi grunted and opened his locker to get some of his stuff. The tension soon came into a halt when Jimin suddenly laughed, earning confused stares from everyone except Yoongi.

"I've been called many things but never a dumb prince." Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and leaned beside Yoongi's locker facing him.

"I'm not like many people so fuck off, obnoxious dumbass" Yoongi snorted and slammed his locker shut earning distasteful gasps and murmurs at how could Yoongi say such things to Jimin when he's literally number one in the honor roll.

As soon as the bell rung, Yoongi was the first to walk out of the scene. Jimin did his very best to hold back his smile and faced the crowd.

"Okay ladies, I'd want you all to attend your classes now and we will all see you at lunch." He said giving his signature cat smile in which inspired for the ladies to attend to their classes knowing that they'll see their princes' soon.

The Royalty went to their classes as well. Taehyung swung his arm around Jimin's neck and pulled him closer. "Aye! Park Jimin! Min Yoongi is a no go!" He warned his best friend. In return Jimin laughed and patted Taehyung's back.

"Yah! Jiminie! He's apparently straight and seriously who wants to be with a troublemaker like him? He'll just drag you down." Rebutted Jungkook. He had always value their princely aura and for Yoongi to be a part of that? It's like adding the rotten tomatoes with the fresh ones... Disgusting and unhygienic.

"Oh come on Kook. I don't think Min Yoongi's like that.." Hoseok defended, as the sun he is that sees all the good in everyone.

As everyone else talked about Yoongi's flaws and what not, Jimin didn't paid any attention to it. He's always had his eyes set on this brown haired boy since the beginning of freshmen year. And he couldn't wait for him to be his bad boy.

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E :

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Stay tuned for the next chapter and anticipate all different kinds of love and drama in this book His Bad Boy.

 Stay tuned for the next chapter and anticipate all different kinds of love and drama in this book His Bad Boy