Chapter3-"I'm allergic to coffee"

“I don’t know what you are talking about Daniel, shut up and get to work” I hissed and threw a fake smile towards him. “I’ll be right back in a minute; I am just going too escort Mr Troy outside.”

I looked at Troy and he chuckled. I didn’t know what he was laughing about but I was pretty sure I had something on my face. Normal people don’t just laugh right and he seemed pretty normal to me but I seemed to be having second thoughts about how normal he was. His good looks were out of this world though. I mean how could someone actually be that perfect looking?

Once we got outside the classroom I closed the door behind me carefully. Troy was now smiling at me, I gave him a confused look and that seemed to ring a bell in his mind because his smile widened.

“You’re not that good with kids are you?” Troy finally asked after a while of staring at me with amusement in his eyes.

However, his question really shocked me; it had just come out of nowhere.

“Excuse me?” I asked him so that I was sure I hadn’t heard him wrongly.

“And you’re not that bright either” He smirked at me.

This guy was now playing with fire. First he had the nerve to bring one of my students to school late then he managed to tell me that I was not good at my job and now he was telling me that I was dumb. How rude could a person get? He was most definitely not leaving this place without a bruise or two.

“Atleast I have a job” That was the only come back I could come up with and I wasn’t sure if this guy had or didn’t have a job. This was the first time we had ever met and here we were acting like kindergarten students. We might as well have topped it off by sticking our tongues out at each other and yelled ‘I’m telling my mom on you’.

My comeback didn’t even have an effect on Troy. He just continued to smirk at me.

“Sweetheart you don’t even know me and you’re trying to tell me I don’t have a job. You’re a little cutie aren’t you?” He said and then pinched my cheek.

I slapped his hand away from my cheek and glared at him. Folding my hands across my chest I continued to glare at Troy.

“Maybe we should go on a little date to get to know each other better and whoa babe, don’t try and make those double Ds look bigger, are  you trying to give me a hard on or something?”

I dropped my hands from my chest at his words. I was also shocked that he had just asked to take me on a date. I had only just met this guy.

Without even realising it I said “No”

He seemed surprised by my answer, the smirk on his face finally dropped.

“What, why not?” he questioned me.

“Because I barely know you and you’re a jerk” I left out the bit about being married because I didn’t think that he needed to know.

“It’s not even a proper date though. I’m suggesting maybe some coffee or something stupid like that to get to know each other since you’re Josh’s teacher and I want to know if you know what you’re doing with Josh” He  replied.

I was a bit disappointed that he hadn’t asked me out on a proper date. I don’t even know where the disappointment had even come from.

“I’m allergic to coffee” I blurted out.

“I think you’re lying” He said with his smirk back on.

“Am not” I replied knowing damn well that I was lying.

“You’re lying because when you said that you opened your eyes really wide. You pretty little liar” He chuckled and pinched my cheek again.

“Damn it” I said stumping my foot on the ground like a 4 year old.

“Now you owe me a coffee date for trying to lie to me” He said putting his hands in his pocket and smirking like an idiot.

Feeling defeated I said “Fine but this doesn’t mean anything as I barely even know you” I replied quickly feeling forced.

“Great, I’ll see you today after you finish teaching” He replied and started backing away to the exit.

“But you don’t know what time I finish work” I called after him.

“Just wait and see Addy” He called back.

“It’s Adrianna actually” I yelled, regretting my decision to go for coffee with him.”

“Whatever Addy, my pretty little liar” He replied and then exited the building.

Oh great.