Royalty

Raghavendra was sitting in his office looking through some files when a man entered his office room without even knocking.

Raghavendra already knows who it is because there is only one who can burst through his office room without any permission and no one can stop him. His younger brother "Reyansh"

Raghavendra looked up from his files with his dark eyes and a glare settled on his face. Reyansh walked towards the chair in front of him sat down on the chair in front of him and threw a beautiful handmade card by none other than Aishwarya herself.

Aishwarya's birthday is in two days and she always makes this card for her Reyansh Chachu (uncle), her Masi (Aunt) Victoria, her family who left her and lastly, one for Miss Anjali who looks after her like a mother.

Raghavendra immediately caught the card with ease and unconsciously dusted it while his dark features softened for a mere second when he saw the card. Reyansh said leaning his elbows on the table I'm front of him: "How long?"

Raghvendra said darkly putting the car in the drawer knowing well that he would lose himself if he saw it: "You know, we"

He knows if he opens that card, he will run back to his princess but it's not the right thing to do.

Reyansh growled as his dark eyes glared at his elder brother, not the King: "Bhaiya, you know he is dead then why keep her away from yourself and locked up like this"

Raghavendra growled back: "Because I know her fate. If she left that place she would be dead. It's better for her to hate and stay safe rather than love me and die a painful death"

Reyansh said holding his hands up in the air: "Are you serious Bhaiya? It's 2024 and you still believe in these fucked up things? Father was an old man, I understand his point of view but you"

Raghavendra said with a loud sigh: "I don't wanna lose my princess"

Reyansh said: "You don't want her to die but what about her dying every single day caged in that palace waiting for her father to return once again? She started hating you Bhaiya, Ab toh samjhiye"

(Try to understand)

Raghavendra was about to say something when there was a knock on the door so Raghavendra said in his usual cold and confident tone: "come in"

Reyansh leaned back in the chair with his hands folded over his chest and his brows knitted together in annoyance and anger.

The door of the office room opened a little bit and a head with brown curls popped from the small space. Raghavendra rolled his eyes and leaned back on the chair asking: "Yes, Aryan"

Aryan blinked then noticed another presence in the room and walked towards Reyansh saying: "Chachu (uncle)"

Reyansh lips curled into a soft smile as Aryan touched his feet to take blessings while Reyansh held his arms to stop him saying: "Khush raho (Stay blessed)"

Aryan smiled and asked quietly: "Kaise hain aap?"

Reyansh smiled: "Aapke hath ki chai pine aayein hain, hum toh. Phir bilkul ache ho jayenge"

(I'm here to have a cup of tea made by you)

Aryan said nodding quickly: "Oh hum abhi laate hain"

(I will make it quick)

Raghavendra watched Aryan all smiling and talking freely with Reyansh while he just ran away whenever he saw him approaching. Is his face this scary?

Raghavendra cleared his throat for Aryan's attention who immediately flinched at the voice and looked at him then bowed down saying: "I apologize, King"