Information

𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛-𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮...

𝙊𝙝...

𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤!

𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤?

𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤...

                                                                                    ---------------

Hello, welcome!

As you might've suspected, this is a CRK fanfic about my OC Starshine Cookie. Just a quick warning: There will be a lot of OCxCANON shipping. So if you don't like that, I recommend you don't read this if you don't accept it. And the book won't be entirely based off of shipping, there's way too much lore and story for that. This won't really contain any of my other OCs, so I don't mess up the canon game too much. Please do not copy any of my writing, as I put a lot of work into this and want to be known for it.

In this book, certain 'Memory chapters' will appear from time to time. As the name states, it's lost memories that Starshine Cookie slowly regains, but they don't have anything to do with the main storyline, so you're free to skip them. A fair chunk of the book will be the game's plots in Starshine Cookie's view. But don't get it wrong! I'll make sure it's not too boring. I know none of y'all like reviewing stuff for the 5066372th time. And with Starshine Cookie comes her own set of events that I came up with too.

Now that that's done, here's a picture of her:

Let's just say, that's how she looks like at the beginning of the book. ✨Hehehehehe *evil giggles*✨

More things to say, there will be lots and I mean LOTS of trauma and juicy delicious angst. Hooray! Also some blood/gore in some chapters, but I really can't see any except for this one that'll be in the future, so that won't be a problem I suppose. I will always give warnings of those themes at the beginning of the chapters that happen to contain them. Also, some swearing. And I mean actual, real swearing. With words that we use in the real world. These won't be too often either, just a heads up.

Alright then...

Let the show begin!