Chapter 4: I fight Rubber

Strawhat's arm strikes me directly on my right shoulder, his haki seeping into me, negating any durability I had.

A sharp pain arose from where my right wing was, I could feel the overwhelming haki of this kid clouding around me like a thick smog. My wing buckles under me, sending me tumbling down to the ground, I manage to catch myself last minute. I avoided crashing to the ground, but my wing was screaming at me. I looked around the sky, spotting strawhat's vague silhouette, I released a loud sound, calling for the rainclouds above to summon a swarm of lightning. The electricity illuminated the sky, surrounding Strawhat. In one quick motion, the lightning crashed into him, leaving what seemed to be nothing behind. I turn back toward the ground, Uta seems to be barely conscious, every minute or so taking a bite of those god forsaken mushrooms. I land next to her, turning back to normal, I clutch my arm.

"Answer me, what the hell did you do to everyone?"

Uta looks at me, letting out a small smile and uncanny laughter. But something is off, she's not looking at me, she's looking past me. I turn my gaze toward the sky once more. To my horror, Strawhat had grown to what must have been a thousand times his size. Only then did I notice that his eyes were closed, and that he had been fighting me in his sleep. I turn back to Uta, readying an attack.

Uta looks to me, standing up to meet my eyes.

"I'm doing this for everyone, who would chose to live in this sick world.. I'm giving them a new one, where the concert never ends."

I look at her, thinking of my friends, and all of the innocent bystanders here.

"You're insane, let them all go."

Uta looks at me, the figure of Strawhat luffy looming overhead just behind her.  Uta opens her mouth, and begins the words to a song I believed I would never hear again.

(Hey, been a while, I thought I'd try to upload at least one chapter this year, it's not long, but it is what it is. I've been quite busy, so busy that I forgot the original plot of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you, hopefully sooner than 2025)