Crinenigeer the Party Crasher

Chapter #1: Crinenigeer the Party Crasher

On the planet known as Earth, humanity has evolved to the point where they possess superpowers.

With the rise of superpowers known as quirks, sacred gears, auras, magic, and other special powers, the rise of superpowers also gave rise to the existence of heroes and villains.

The rise of the superhuman has also given rise to corruption, as heroes aren't as they were.

While there were some heroes who used their powers for the greater good, there were also heroes who used their powers for money, fame, power, and status.

This has created a lot of injustice within our society, as a lot of people have suffered.

However, the ones to suffer the most were the powerless population, who were born without powers.

The powerless population has been discriminated against and seen as lower lifeforms by others who have powers.

This has created tension between the powerless and the rest of the world, as they hate those with power.

There were many academies that were built in Japan, such as Union Academy and Neo Axis Academy, that only care for power and fame and glory..

However, in America, there was a noble Academy known as Foundations Academy that was meant to train not just Heroes but also training soldiers and mercenary groups in Pokemon trainers, scientists, and Super Robot Pilots.

That's some ship port. There was a party of three mercenary men from Team Fortress 2 of blue team, green team and yellow team.

*3 giga chads are laughing at a dinner table while feeling the effects of their beverages*  

Soldier: Cunt

Spy: More bleach sir?

Demo: Oh yeah!

Demo: AAH! FAAAAck my AAss That's good bleach!

Soldier: You said it Demo! There's nothing more American than drinking fresh bleach in a 5£ Russian yacht boat that's in Canada!

Heavy: Yes! Demo: Yeah!

Demo: Cheers mate! *glass clink*

*explosion*

Heavy: What was noise?

Soldier: It came from the kitchen!

Spy: Goddamn it! My boss is going to kill me!

*door gets kicked down*

*dramatic reveal music*

*Soldier screams in vibrato*

*and then screams in high-pitched earrape*

Soldier: Cringineer and Mimi Sentry again?!

Cringe: That's right Soldier boy, I'm back!

Mimi: I'm back too!

Demo: DAOUGH! Bloody hell!

Demo: How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?

Cringe: FAAAK you Demo!

Cringe: I'm done being kink shamed. I'm gonna fuck you up!

Mimi, let's do this Texas style!

Mimi: Alrighty then!

Soldier: Everyone down!

Heavy: Take cover!

Spy: What the hell-

*Mimi lights up the place while the chads and Spy run frantically to take cover behind a table*