1 || Who are you?

Elena

Anger

It was all that consumed me right now and when i almost feel myself exploding, i know i need to take my mind off things. So i do the only thing that could always clear my head.

I storm out of the house and go towards the garage. I enter the code into the keypad and the gate opens.

I rush past the many cars not even sparing them a glance. And when i make eye contact with the love of my life, my heart skips a beat.

My jet black Kawasaki H2R

I make my way towards the motorcycle and waste no time before swinging my leg over it and putting the helmet on.

Milliseconds.

Is what it takes me to rush out of the garage, to our driveway and onto the street.

The adrenaline that rushes through my body the second i get onto the main street, immediatly washes away the built up rage inside me.

For the first time in weeks, i feel relaxed.

Happy

Free

I haven't had much time to go out on rides, especially not late night ones like these. Thanks to my dad bugging me every second of the day. Telling me to be more like my sister or finally setteling down for a boy.

I'm nineteen for god's sakes.

I don't need to think about marriage now. Especially not if it's just for my father's image, having the perfect family with two perfect daughters. Well he already has one, since he found Isabelle the perfect rich husband already.

Here it is again, my father being the reason i can't enjoy a single moment alone. Because he haunts my thoughts.

When i come to a stop at a red light, I look beside me to the left side of the crossing. I spot a fellow biker who just so happens to look my way.

Since we're the only vehicles here, I wave at him and when he waves back i feel a smile slowly creep it's way onto my face.

When the light switches to green i drive off but have to slam onto the brakes when a car speeds across the street crossing mine.

I lose my balance and crash onto the ground with my left leg stuck under my bike.

A seering pain rushes through my side and i can't feel my left leg. I try to move it but it just hurts even more making me squeeze my eyes shut.

It takes me a second to realize that the bike is being lifted off me, but when i do i see the guy from across the street gently placing my bike to the side.

What the?

He turns to me and flips the face shield of his black helmet up. He reaches a hand out to me and when i struggle with one arm, he takes my other hand and lifts me to my feet.

For a second i feel myself getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

Wow

They have a glint of curiousness in them and look at me worried. I don't register me staring until he rases an eyebrow and i realize he asked something.

"W-What?" I ask shaking my head when the helmet starts to squeeze my head.

"Are you okay?" He asks slightly out of breath. I nod weakly before taking my hands out of his to pull my helmet off. When i do his eyes widen slightly before returning to normal.

I quickly fluff my hair before looking back up at him.

"Thank you that was rea-" i get cut off by his phone ringing. He looks alarmed and when he looks at his phone he starts to panick slightly.