Late Update

January 10, 2024

Sorry for the Late Update

When is Perrie Edwards releasing solo music?

Perrie hasn't announced a release date for her solo music just yet, but theories have surfaced on X (formerly Twitter) that her album is complete and that her highly-anticipated solo single will be released this month.

And if her latest TikTok videos in her home studio are anything to go by she's not far off giving us something to look forward to.

Who has Perrie worked with on her new music?

Perrie's said to have worked with some pretty big names in the music industry as she gears up for her solo career, including long-term Little Mix writer Kamille, producer of the moment Fred Again and songwriting legend Steve Mac.

According to the , the former X Factor star is hoping to work with Ed Sheeran too after discussing ideas with him. Their source said: "Perrie is taking her time with her debut solo record and she wants to get it just right. She really respects Ed and loves his music, so has been keen to collaborate with him on ideas."

What is Perrie Edwards' album called?

Details about Perrie's first solo album remain under wraps as her new music is still in the works.

From: Capital

 https://www.capitalfm.com/news/music/latest-perrie-edwards-solo-music-album/