53

Malie's POV:

"Mine yuh cut me ennuh idiot" Izzy said as I looked up at her.

What was I doing??

Izzy said she needed to shave and she can't see her belly and Malia sit down right above her vagina so she seh getting a wax a guh just add to the pain and discomfort.

So me being the good man that I am, I offered to shave her.

Fatima deeven that hairy, Izzy just extra.

Memba seh yuh done nuh inna her good book ennuh.

Izzy caah tek joke a dat wid her.

You bringing the wacker saying a it yaah use trim her front is a joke??

Yes.

Yuh know damn well seh Izzy is a ticking time bomb and yuh nuh stop play with yuh life.

"Me tell yuh mada seh fi mek di wull a we guh beach tomorrow and she tell me seh breeding woman nuh fi guh inna sea" she sighed.

"Suh me grow come hear me grandmother a seh. Fi some reason the sea nuh gree with pregnant women and if they go into the water the sea gets rough. I've seen it for myself" I told her.

"Chrooo" she groaned.

"Me still waah guh. Me and Bri can play inna the sand" she pouted.

"Alright, when yuh seh yuh waah guh??" I asked looking up at her and she cried out.

"A wahm?" I asked her shocked.

"Yuh just cut me fucking clit" She hissed and I looked down to see a little blood coming from it.

Bomboclaat.

It was at this moment, he knew that he fucked up.

I took the towel that was beside me and held it to where the bleeding was and she grabbed it from me and waddled to the bathroom and locked herself in there.

"B?? Open the door" I knocked when I realized she was crying.

"Kimalie just gwaan and leave me alone, please" she sniffled.

"Izzy?" I called again rattling the knob.

"Yuh fucking deff fi pussy claat leave me alone. Yuh just sick me fucking stomach yuh damn dog shit" she cried out.

Me feel a way, naah lie.

"Alright. Me a guh pon di road den, if yuh need anything call me" I said defeated and walked away.

"Wait till me bade and just drop me off at Bri's" she said from the other side of the door.

"Alright, can bade wid yuh?" I asked and she didn't answer so I went to bathe in the ensuite beside the master, the one direction across from us is Zae's room.

I quickly showered and returned to the masters to see Izzy in my closet wearing a biker tights and a bra looking at my t-shirts.

Sumn she a look fi theif ennuh.

Without saying a word to her I grabbed a jeans shorts a blue amiri tee.

"Me want fi put on this" Izzy said plainly as she took the shirt from me and left the closet.

The artist was too stunned to speak.

Izzy's POV:

"Wait deh, mine me laugh out me pickiney" Bri held her belly leaning back into the couch while Chrisy dropped to her knees.

Dem two sukud gyal here.

"It nuh dat funny" I rolled my eyes.

"Suh yuh vagina nuh look weird now?" Chrisy asked after finally sobering up.