Part 5: Improvements & Home Invasion

As the next morning came about, Naruto would wake up and walk downstairs to see Reze & Makima glaring at one another in silence, making him sigh and shake his head.

Naruto: Why are you two glaring at each other this early in the morning?

Reze: She's been glaring at me eversince I got here.

Naruto would look towards Makima and give her a small glare, causing the Control Devil to sigh and stop glaring at Reze.

Naruto: Keep up this behavior Makima and I'll be sure to keep you in Hell for awhile.

Makima's eyes would go wide and she would drop to her knees and bow before Naruto with tears in her eyes.

Makima: I'm sorry, Naruto~Sama! I-I just...I just want you to be safe and well, please don't send me to Hell!

Naruto: Very well. On your feet, Control Devil.

Makima would rise to her feet and wipe her tears before fixing her posture.

Naruto: Do not let me here or witness you experiencing childish behavior like that again, am I clear?

Makima: Yes, Naruto~Sama.

Naruto would nod his head before walking outside and entering the deep depths of the forest. Then, Naruto would outstretch his hand and a door would appear, which would open and Naruto would walk through it, appearing in his office within Hell.

Naruto would sit down in his chair and lean back before placing his hands together and summoning another door, causing a humanoid-looking Devil with long pink hair to enter the room

Cosmos: Hello, Naruto~Sama. Have a great Halloween?!

Naruto: Yeah, I did. Mind if I make a contract with you, Cosmos?

Cosmos: Of course you can make a contract! What do you need, Master Naruto?!

Naruto: I want some knowledge on a few types of Jutsu, mind passing them onto me?

Cosmos would grin happily and nod her head rapidly.

Cosmos: Leave it to me, Naruto~Sama!

Cosmos would place a hand on Naruto's chest and focus slightly before bringing Naruto into her mind, which was a giant library filled with an endless row of books.