Femme Fatale

Hi and Welcome to Femme Fatale

Just a few things before we begin:

1. This story will contain violence, mature scenes & language as well as sensitive topics covering abuse, S.A. and self-harm.

2. The book will be very fast-paced to fit the plot of the story so don't be alarmed if shit starts to go down by chapter two.

3. I promise character development will ensue so if you don't like a character's personality at the start, give them a chance.

4. All characters and locations mentioned in this book are fictitious and solely for entertainment purposes only.

5. Lastly, constructive criticism is always welcomed but don't be rude

Nevertheless, let's have some fun and I hope you all enjoy. Please vote and comment to give me motivation, it lets me know I'm on the right track with appealing to my audience.

Now, Let's dive right in!

FEMME FATALE (French: "fatal woman") a seductive and beautiful woman who brings disaster to anyone with whom she becomes romantically involved.

Eighteen-year-old  Kaida Aoki, a straight 'A' sixth-form student and the second heir to the Aoki family business

Eighteen-year-old Kaida Aoki, a straight 'A' sixth-form student and the second heir to the Aoki family business.

Growing up, she was always in the shadow of her older sister, Asami. There was nothing in this world her sister could ever do wrong in the eyes of her parents.

Being blamed for her sister's wrongdoing made Kaida feel like an outcast. This eventually drives a wedge between the sisters, as Asami will use this advantage against Kaida at every opportunity she gets.

She always tried her very best to fit in by dressing a particular way, speaking in a certain tone, and even going as far as not eating to maintain a certain figure.

This leads to her developing insecurities and self-destructive tactics, all while trying to get her parents to see her in the same light they do her sibling.

That is until she meets Jamari, the adopted son of the ruthless don of Manic Hill.

🫧

Twenty-three-year-old Jamari Hayes, the adopted son of the notorious Don of Manic Hill, who's destined to walk the same path.

A ticking time bomb who's easily irritated and very trigger-happy to the point his reputation precedes him. A silent killer one may also say as he doesn't talk much and didn't need to do much in order to get shit done.

With issues of his own, he seeks comfort and peace in self-destruction, from smoking his life away to drinking alcohol like its water.

Fighting a war with himself, he unconsciously pushes away everyone who's ever tried to love him, scared they'd end up like his parents.