Chapter 7

Damian gave Jack a seductive smile and got off the bed. He put his hand on Jack's chest and looked at him with hearts in his eyes. Damian slowly put his hand down Jack's chest and couldn't help but to blush.

Damian: Oh Jack. How did I get so lucky?

Jack: I guess it's cause of the fact we aren't actually blood related.

Damian: Yeah. You wanna know how lucky I am?

Jack: How lucky are you?

Damian: Since I found out we weren't related, I always had a place in my heart for you. Every time we talk to each other, my heart beats so fast like we were meant to be.

Jack: Well, you are adorable. So, I guess I'm lucky too.

Damian: That's all you have?

Jack: Sorry. I've never done this before.

Damian kissed Jack on his cheek and Jack blushed. Damian smiled as he looked at him. He lay down on his back facing the bed.

He lifted his legs up and gave Jack a seductive look. Jack blushed heavily and Damian smiled. He giggled and had a smirk on his face.

Damian: You know what to do Jack.

Jack continued blushing as he knew what Damian wanted. He walked towards Damian and put his hands on his waist. He drooled at the sight of Damian's thighs.

Jack poked his dick at Damian's entrance. After a few pokes, he looked at Jack and let out a whimper. Jack looked at him thinking he did something wrong.

Damian: Please fuck me Jack.

Jack: Right.

Jack slowly pushed his dick inside and Damian moaned while Jack's dick was going inside him. When Jack reached the base, Damian had his tongue and let out a moan. Jack noticed Damian was drooling and knew he liked it.

Jack smiled with confidence and slowly removed his dick. When Jack pulled out, he slammed it back in. When he did l, Damian moaned so loud.

Damian: Oh my God Jack. Do it.

Jack: Okay. Here it goes.

Jack pulled out his dick and slammed it in again. Damian was moaning as Jack was going as hard as he could. Jack was moaning, but not too loud.

Jack: Damian. How are you tight?

Damian: I don't know.

Jack was losing control of himself the more he kept going. Damian kept his legs up and let Jack go as hard as he could. Damian was panting the more Jack was fucking him.

Damian couldn't believe how big Jack's dick was. He kept panting and moaning as Jack kept fucking him. Jack grabbed both of Damian's legs and he put his hands on his chest.

Jack: There you go. Don't want your arms to hurt.

Damian: Thanks Jack.

Jack put Damian's legs on his shoulders and held them up into place. Jack looked at Damian and Damian gave a slight smile. Suddenly, Jack put his hand on Damian's chest and slowly went down.

Jack grabbed Damian's dick and began stroking him. He was feeling more pleasure than before and didn't hide it. Jack knew Damian was loving it and smirked.

Jack felt like he could do this for a few hours without stopping. Unfortunately, things don't last forever. Soon, Jack felt like he could cum again.

Damian looked at Jack and recognized that look on his face. Jack had his eyes closed and began panting. He grabbed Damian's waist again and Damian held his hands there.

Damian: Do it. Cum inside me.

Jack: Are you sure?

Damian: Please. I need it.

Jack: Okay. I believe you.

Jack couldn't believe Damian wanted Jack to cum inside him. He wasn't sure if it was the right thing. Damian wasn't stopping him though.

Jack: You're not stopping me because you like this huh?

Damian: Yeah. Your dick is so big and thick. I feel like I could get addicted to this.

Jack: Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.

Jack finally felt like he could cum. He made his announcement and Damian held on to Jack's arms. Jack looked and noticed the hearts in his eyes were a little bigger.

Jack couldn't hold back and he came inside of Damian. Damian's tongue was out while he was panting. Jack was also panting like Damian.

Jack pulled out and Damian kneeled down to Jack's dick. He was cleaning off Jack's dick and Jack blushed so much. When Damian was done, Jack helped him up and they both got back on the bed.

Damian and Jack were facing towards each other. Damian looked at Jack and had a slight smile on his face. Jack blushed and he put his hand on Damian's waist.

Damian: You enjoyed that huh?

Jack: Yeah. I did. Sorry if I went too hard on you.

Damian: Don't be sorry. That was the best part of it all. I'm glad we aren't blood related.

Jack: Me too. After all, you've been with me for the past 7 days. So, it's safe to say I'm happy we're together.

Damian: Yeah.

Jack: I do wanna know one thing. Why were you having a crush on Kayla?

Damian: It was just a distraction. I actually had a crush on you since my dad told me the truth.

Jack: You were happy about it huh?

Damian: Yeah. I was. You can't blame me.

Jack: You're right. I can't. Goodnight Damian.

Damian: Goodnight Jack.