Chapter 38

Jack got up to where he was crying on the bed. Axel crawled up and sat down on his crotch. He put his hands on Jack's face and began to kiss him.

Jack didn't expect the kiss, but put his hands on Axel's waist. Axel was surprised by Jack's sudden touch, but they continued kissing. They stopped kissing and looked at each other.

Axel: I missed how you kissed me.

Jack: Heh. So, how do you wanna start?

Axel moved his ass up and slammed down Jack's dick.

Jack: Oof.

Jack laid down on his back and looked at Axel. Axel had a big blush on his face.

Axel: Just relax and I'll do the work.

Jack: Take your time.

Axel moved his ass up and slammed it down. Jack began breathing fast and Axel moved his ass up and down. Jack's head felt like it was spinning.

Axel had his tongue out and was moaning like crazy. Jeremy, Damian, and David were watching and waiting for their turns.

David: I see our boyfriend is letting Axel take control.

Jeremy: Yeah. He needed to rest.

Damian: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I finally get to bounce on Jack's dick.

David: Look at Axel. He has his tongue out and he's moaning like crazy. Who knew he like getting fucked?

Damian: I think he did after Jack fucked him. Maybe Axel wanted him to rest so that he could help him back.

Jeremy: Axel's face looks like he wanted this so bad dude. He really wanted this.

Axel continued to bounce on Jack's dick. He looked down at Jack and saw he was covering his face with a pillow. Axel giggled and just continued.

Axel: Are you good Jack?

Jack just gave Axel a thumbs up.

David: You must be having fun there Axel.

Axel: Believe me David. I am having fun.

David: Don't take all of it. Let us have some.

Axel: Don't worry. You guys will get your turn.

Damian: You better promise that.

Axel: I will. Trust me.

Axel got back to bouncing on Jack's dick. Jack put his hand on Axel's hips and he noticed. He moved Jack's hands down to his ass.

Jack squeezed Axel's ass and he let out a soft moan. Axel put one of Jack's hands on his hips. Jack began feeling Axel's waist and touched his stomach.

Axel smiled at Jack's touch. His touch felt nice to where Axel began letting out soft moans. Axel felt his waist being felt by Jack.

Jack: How does that feel?

Axel: Your touch feels so nice.

Jack: You like that huh?

Jack slapped Axels ass and he let out a loud moan.

Jack: Your moans are like music to my ears.

Axel: Slap my ass all you want Jack.

Jack: Well, don't stop me.

Jack began to slap Axels ass more. Axel let out more moans every time his ass was slapped. Jack smirked and had decided to help a bit.

Jack: Turn around for me.

Axel got up, turned around, and continued bouncing his ass. Suddenly, Axel felt a hand on his dick. Jack began jerking him off and Axel let out another loud moan.

Axel: Fuck. That's feels good.

Jack: You like that huh? Do you like it when I fuck you and jerk you off?

Axel: It feels good. It shouldn't, but it does. Keep going.

Jack: As you wish.

Jack continued to jerk him off while Axel continued to bounce on Jack's dick.

David: I guess he decided to take a bit of control.

Jeremy: Yeah. Even Axel wants him to keep going.

Damian: He should have done that before this.

David: He should have done that with you?

Damian: Yes.

Jeremy: I'm won't lie. I want him to do that with me.

David: Me too.

Jeremy: I guess the three of us wants that to happen.

Damian: Hey Jack.

Jack: Yeah.

Damian: When we have our turn, you have to jerk us off while we bounce on your dick.

Jack: Ok. I don't see the problem with that.

Jeremy: We didn't even have to convince you?

Jack: No.

David: I guess he just agreed.

Damian: I can't wait for my turn.

David: I know, but you have to have patience.

Axel and Jack could feel themselves about to cum at any moment. Jack continued jerking him off and Axel continued to bounce on his dick.

Axel: Fuck. I'm gonna cum.

Jack: Me too.

Suddenly, they both came at the same time. Jack grunted and Axel let out a loud moan while his tongue was out. After a couple of seconds, they both stopped cumming and Axel laid down on the bed.

Axel: Are you okay Jack?

Jack: I feel great. Sorry about jerking you off suddenly.

Axel: It's okay big guy. I actually liked it.

Jack: Did you say I have to fuck David next?

Axel: Yeah.

Jack: Lat time that happened, I couldn't feel my legs for a while.

Axel patted his chest and floated away.

Axel: Good luck babe.

David stood up from his spot and took off his clothes.

Jack: Hi David.

David: Are you okay Jack.

Jack: I'm alright. Thanks for asking.

David had his ass facing Jack and he began rubbing his dick.

Jack: That feels good.

David: I bet it does.

Jack smirked and touched David's waist.