ONE

Song is not related to the chapter.

                    GRACIE'S POV

So my names Gracie Grimes some people call me grace, or Tay for my middle name my Best friend aka my nephew Carl calls me taytay and I don't know why but I say I hate it but I secretly love it and only he can call me that , anyways im a nurse at king country's hospital im 25 years old and have a big brother Rick Grimes. I've always been close to Rick he is my big brother and is overly protective but I love him.

Rick also has a wife Lori I love Lori she is so sweet and caring and I can trust her with anything she is the only one who knows about my dad and I made her promise she won't tell Rick (which she told him any way you just dont know) , so basically Rick only knows that my dad who is his stepdad went to prison for drugs.

Then there is my nephew Carl oh how I love my nephew he is so sweet and he tells me everything I'm glad I have that relationship with him I will do anything to protect that boy no matter what. Then there is Shane walsh ricks best friend and I consider him my older brother just like Rick he is way to protective maybe even more then Rick. But that's all now on to the story .

I was doing a shift at the hospital and I was currently taking care of a patient who was in a motorcycle crash "your doing okay for the most part just some scratches" I  tell him "how are you feeling?" You ask "Im fine I ain't no pussy I ain't even need a hospital" I sigh, you hate these rednecks sure not all are the same but still these ones specifically for on nerves "well if ya didn't crash we won't be here dumbass" his brother says " he will be able to leave tomorrow morning" and with that I walk out.

As soon as I walk out I hear my best friend Shane walsh yelling what the hell is he doing here you walk towards the room he was in, I  walk in and see Shane yelling at the nurse and doctors "Shane what the hell are you doing here" i ask "grace get out now" I  were going to reply but I  look to see who was on the hospital bed and I  wrap my arm around my stomach it felt like I have been punched in the gut,  my  breath was cough in my  throat.

"Rick..." I  say barley above a whisper as I  choke out a sob "gra- "what happened why is he here?!" I start to ask him a whole bunch of questions as he pushes me out the room so the doctor's can work on him "there was a chase down 3 guys we didn't see the third one and he got Rick I'm so sorry Tay I really am "  Shane explains I start crying harder as her wraps his arms around me.

"Does Lori know does Carl?" I say when I finally calm down there is still tear stairs but I'm calmer "they are in their way" you nod " I um I have to get back to work " he nods and gives me one last hug as I go back to work.

                  NO ONES POV

It had been a month since the Rick incident and you were in his room just talking to him "We need you to wake up Rick, we miss you you sigh I miss you I have a lot to tell you actually but we need you here it's not the same " you were fixing to say something else when suddenly there was yelling and gun shots.

You get up right as Shane barges in "Shane what the hell is happening!" "  Gracie we need to get Rick out of here go to the car with Lori and Carl your bow is there and so are some clothes." "What why- Just go god damnit!!" You were confused but do as he says and book it to the car.

When you get to the car you go to the back "where's Shane" "getting Rick " you say out of breath as Carl hands you your bow and Lori explains what's happening.

After Lori is done explaining you were shocked, dead people coming back to life eating other people and the only way to kill them was to go for the head.

You get cut back to reality when Shane opens the car door "where is Rick?"  You and Lori ask his next word made your stomach straight to you ass like you've been punched in the gut again.

795 words woww anyways that's the first chapter for my girl  I hope you enjoyed it I worked hard and please comment if I need to fix anything and vote please thank y'all my lil peepsss 🫶🏾.