CAMP

NO ONE'S POV

"He's gone" those are the words Shane said and it broke you, you couldn't believe it your brother your other half was gone you didn't know how to feel it was like a truck hit you.

Your throat felt like it was clogged you couldn't talk your stomach hurt and you let the tears fall. You hear Carls screams and yelling that his father wasn't gone and Shane was lying but the silence was enough proof and Carl cuddled up into your arms while y'all both cry.

                      1 MONTH LATER

You were in watch with Glenn while y'all were talking it was getting close to night and your shift was almost over. Oh yeah so we found this camp that consist of Glenn rhee he was a pizza boy before all this and you and him went on runs all the time by y'all's self y'all have gotten pretty close as y'all are close in age.

Then there is dale he is a sweet old man he is like a father to you, then there is of course shane and lore an carl.

Then there is carol and her husband and daughter Ed an Sophia Gracie loves soph like her little sister, carol is like a mother figure you can say and Ed is just Ed you hate him with a passion because he is a piece of shit they also have a son carol says he is around yours and Glenn's age but he live in the country area with his girlfriend Maggie and her family so she says he is safe.

Then there are those rednecks you got along with Daryl mostly because y'all smoke sometime but you hated his brother the one you took care of in the hospital.

Ok that's it.

                    GRACIE POV

I was talking with Glenn about our next run when Dale comes and join the conversation "I think y'all should take more people " " it's quicker with just me and Grac tho" Glenn says "the city is over run it would be better with more people" Glenn sighs and look at you, you shrug.

Every one was sitting at the camp fire discussing who would go on the run
"I'll go I need to get a few things" -andrea
I'll go to for muscle -t tog
Morales is going to and sadly so is merle bad jacci .

After everyone went to bed you stepped out your tent and walked over to daryls and see him outside with smokes.

Hey" you say with a smile all you get is a grunt as he hands you the smoke and the lighter.

Y'all just sit in silence it was comforting to you and him but he would never admit it to you face.

After you threw it on the ground and stomped on it you and Daryl started talking, y'all were comfortable around each other maybe it's because y'all both got abused by y'alls fathers and have dead mothers.

After talking to Daryl you start getting tired good night dar" "g'night Tay" you start walking off but Daryl stops you "Tay"
"Yeah
"Take care of merle for me tomorrow please I have to go hunting
You smile " of course"
And with that you're off to bed.

When you wake and you get ready and grab you bow and machete and start to walk to the van but Carl stops you "be safe please taytay I can't lose you too"
I'll be back soon I promise pumpkin"
He smile and pulls you into a hug "hurry up " you hear merle yell you scoff and let go as you say bye to Lori and Shane.

AHH RICK AND GRACIE REUNION NEXT CHAPTER anyways I hoped y'all liked it I'm sorry it's short but I love y'all my lil peepsss don't forget to comment and vote!🫶🏾