Chapter 4.

Disguised hearts

All rights reserved

Copyright @daby_07.

##

It was time to go to another version of trenches. I went to the hostel quite late because Olumide wanted me to spend more time with him. So we just talked and watched some quirky tiktoks. Kay had already slept before I came back, and she had been pestering me all morning to tell her what happened last night but I have been shading her all morning, good thing we aren't on the same bus sef. Kay and Olumide were on the same bus while I and Gabriel were on the same bus.

"Guy, Gabriel, let's exchange," Olumide said as he entered our bus.

"Where did this one come from?" Kay said from behind Olumide as I tittered.

"Erm, Kay, she would be with you in the same hostel,"

"She was with you all throughout last night, I wonder how she got into the hostel sef," she said loudly as murmuring from people followed, I just sank into my seat.

"You and this your big mouth," Gabriel scolded as Kay held her lips, just laughed.

"Gabriel, who do you choose, me or this big mouth?" Olumide asked as Gabriel shot him a glare.

"Who told you I was willing to exchange with either of you?" He asked with an eye roll.

"Guy na,"

"Olumide, I'm staying with your 'babe' today and Kay with your friend, so you people should get along with each other even though you two can't bear each other, I mean you mustn't necessarily stay beside each other sef." Olumide looked at me as if he wanted me to say anything. I just shrugged.

"Gabriel, allow him na." I said as Gabriel furrowed his brows as I nodded.

"Wait, wait, wait, oh! Don't you two get tired of each other?"

"No.... not really," I and Olumide said simultaneously.

"Exactly, don't you guys get tired?!" Kay asked too as I laughed.

"Kay, go and make new friends, you're too attached to Maureen," Gabriel said as Olumide burst into a fit of laughter.

"Gabe, that hurt." Kay said as Gabriel shrugged.

"Sorry, but it's the truth. And Mide, u
I and your babe are hanging out today. Go and hang out with her bestie."

"We're not best friends." I and Kay chorused.

"Whatever they call themselves."

"You're wicked oo, shebi, you know." Olumide said as Gabriel shrugged and wrapped his hands around my shoulders as I looked at Olumide, he didn't seem to bother about the hands on my shoulders.

"We're sharing her." Gabe said as Olumide chuckled.

"Maureen!" Olumide called

"Yeah?" I answered as he held my hand to follow him outside.

"We can just be chatting sef. I'm not much of a road trip person, " he started.

"Oh,"

"Cause no matter how much I beg Gabe, he won't agree. Very stubborn boy." I giggled.

"You're with Kay na, she's fun,"

"That one," Olumide rolled his eyes. Ever since we started dating, Olumide has never been a fan of Kay. They are like arch enemies always arguing, but they don't really hate each other it's just a very funny bond they have. "I won't survive that trouble maker," I just laughed.