Chapter 13

Abhira's trance was broken by Rohit who made her sit between his legs and started to massage her belly with the oil after removing the tshirt which was worn by her ....

Roh- what is the thing which u were deeply thinking about ....

Abh- hamari shaadi ..... our fairy tale wedding in Jaipur ....

Roh- oh .....

Abh- it was very beautiful na .....

Roh- haan .... also our first night was very beautiful ...

Abh- haan rohit ..... u made me so comfortable that night and took away all my fears and made that night into beautiful one ....

Roh- it was like yesterday we got married but now a life is growing inside u and we are going to be parents .....

Abh- haan rohit .... u might call me Sherni but after that Yuvraj Incident , i was afraid but u accepted me and made my life happy and now our symbol of love is here ..... 

Roh- cookie ... forget what that Bastard did to u ....

Abh- hello hello .... no bad words .... the baby listens to whatever we say .... no more bad words ...

Roh- ok ok ..... Are u ok now or shall i continue with the massage .... 

Abh- no i am ok ..... lets sleep now ... i am very tired ...

Rohit made Abhira wear her top and made her sleep in his chest as he was protectively holding her and carressing her hairs ..... His mind went to their first night when they had become two bodies and one soul .....

FLASHBACK

Rohit was in his Room in the Singhania Mansion getting ready as he and Abhira were booked a Honeymoon Suite in a 5 star hotel in Delhi ..... Although they both had refused , the family members booked it and they didnt want to disappoint the family members .... 

Rohit's Outfit

Abhira's Outfit 

Abhira's Outfit 

Now they went to Leela Palace in Delhi as the honeymoon Suite was booked there

Now they went to Leela Palace in Delhi as the honeymoon Suite was booked there ..... They reached the hotel and went to their room ....

Their room was like this .....