Chapter 14

Recap : Rohit meets Sanjay in the court, Sanjay, Kajal and Krish in Singhania House ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naitik and the other Singhania members were seeing them with a smile and felt happy that Abhira got such relatives in her sasural house .... Rohit noticed him and thought to introduce them ...

Rohit - bua sa , fufa sa .... meet Mr. Naitik Singhania , great grandfather of Abhira , Akshu mumma ka nanu .... and this is Naksh Singhania and Kirti Singhania , mamu and buami of Akshu mumma ... and this is Krish , their son and Ishi maa , his wife and their son Ishaan Bhaiya ...

San/Kajal - Namaste everyone .....

Kajal - Thank u for supporting Rohit when he was helpless without his family's support ... Thank u ...

Naitik - arrey kya hai beta .... he is also like Abhira to me .... and also he is our damad ...

Rohit - nanu .... am i only damad in this house ..... oh god i thought i am the son in this house .. but u .... i am upset nanu (dramatically)

Nk- haan haan .... sorry iss ghar ki beta .... sorry ... u are the son in this house like ishaan ... ok ..

Roh- haan ok ....

Nk - haan kajal beta ... he is our son ... who will support him when his family doesnt support him ...

Ka- i am happy that Rohit got this family .... but how come Goenkas didnt know Abhira ....

Roh - i will tell bua sa .... Ruhi's mother is Aarohi Neil birla who died 20 years ago due to Ruhi ....  but Akshu mumma took the blame on herself to save the child Ruhi 's life from being spoiled .. At that time , The Goenkas Family members abandoned Akshu mumma who was pregnant with Abhira .... along with Akshu mumma , Abhi sir and Abhir bhaiya also went with them .... the three of them went to Mussoorie but unfortunately one day, Abhi sir and Abhir bhaiya died in a landslide but their bodies were not retrieved .... thats the sad part .... after that Abhira was born and akshu mumma didnt let that goenkas know about Abhira or herself .... thats why they didnt know .... u know Ruhi is heavily pampered by the goenka family .... she is so pampered that they even refused to give her to her family ... that is Birla family ... they also fought many custody cases with them but all went in wain .... and at last they also moved to United States ...

Ka - what ... such a cruel family they are .... i didnt expect this from them .... they are not what they show ....

Abh- haan mumma .... they are fake .... that too Mrs. Swarna Goenka she is like a snake ... first she tortured my nani and now my mumma ....

Roh- cupcake .... dont stress too much .... its not good for the baby ...

Ka- haan abhira .... u should not stress yourself ... Rohit take her to the room ....

Krish- bhaiya ... i will also come with u .... i have a lot to talk to u ... can i come with u Bhabhi ?

Abh- ofcourse meri devar .... even i have to ask u a lot .... come ...

Abhira was taken to the room with Rohit and Krish carefully holding her ....

On the other side,

In US, in a villa , the body of the women in her mid 70s was kept in the hall .... beside her a man in her 50s and the young man in his early 30s was crying over the lady's death ....

Man 1(50s) - maa .... first i lost my daughter who was Abhir's twin , then i lost my Akshu in the landslide Accident , now u are also gone ..... even i lost my Neil .... i keep losing my loved ones ... i dont know what reason i am living here ... if not for Abhir, i would have dead for now ...

Man 2(30s) - papa if we had not gone out that day ... mumma would have been alive and the baby also ... we would have been a happy family .... now dida is also dead ....

Yeah they are Abhimanyu and Abhir Birla ....

The dead woman was Manjari Birla .....

They dont know about the truth of Manjari and yet they are mourning for her death .. if they know the truth ..

Abhimanyu Birla 

Abhimanyu Birla 

Abhir Birla 

The truth is that Manjari Birla did that accident of Abhi and Abhir when they were going to the temple to get married .... she also told the hospital to tell Akshara that their bodies were not retrieved .... and paid a heavy amount to the hospital .... when they both consciousness she made them believe that Akshara died in the accident when she was coming to see u knowing the news of your accident ... and the last rites has been done as u were in a coma for 2 weeks .... yes theywere in induced coma for 2 weeks .... they cried for Akshu and after that , Manjiri  had taken them to the US ... and all the birla family shifted there .... even the Goenkas doesnt know that thye are alive .......

Now Coming to the story, 

The last rites of Manjiri Birla was done and Abhimanyu with a heavy heart did that ... he lost the important person in his life .... he was very sad becasue of this .... and the same condition for Abhir but he didnt show his feelings outside ... he masked them by concentrating in his profession .... he is Dr.Abhir Birla , the renowned cardio surgeon in Mayo Clinic which is the #1 hospital in the US ... Even Abhimanyu was working there .... 

Lets see what will happen when Abhi and ABhir come to know about Abhira and the manjiri birla's doings ..... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is Abhimanyu and Abhir entry .... 

and sorry for the short update ... will try for a long update .... 

Comment me how is the story ...

Rate from 1 to 5 ..

Bye 

With Love 

nandy