Chapter 16

Abhimanyu sat in his study, staring at the letter in his hands. Manjiri, his mother, had passed away a week ago, leaving behind a plethora of emotions and an envelope marked with his name. He had hesitated to open it, fearing the ghosts of the past it might unleash. Finally, he had mustered the courage, and now, the truth stared back at him in black and white.

"Akshara and Abhir didn't die in the landslide," the letter revealed. "I lied because I didn't want you to marry her.She's in Kasauli, and she's alive."

A wave of emotions surged through Abhimanyu. Anger, regret, sorrow, and a glimmer of hope. His heart ached at the thought of Akshara living all these years believing him dead, while he had done the same. But there was no time to dwell on the past. He needed to find Akshara who was pregnant with their baby.....

In Singhaniya Mansion, 

Abhira and Rohit were coming downstairs along with Krish who was holding Abhira's hand and descending the steps carefully .... and Krish made her sit on the sofa carefully and Rohit sat beside her ....

Ka- did you have a good sleep beta in the night ....

Abh- haan kajal mumma ..... me and Krish were talking and the baby even responded to Krish with his kicks .... and after sometime , me and the baby slept very peacefully .... i dont know i felt some sort of peacefulness and happiness like something good is going to happen .... 

Roh- buasa ... where is fufa sa .... 

Ka- woh ... he has gone to Udaipur since he has a client meeting ...

Roh- buasa .... kaisi hai everyone in the house .... that lovey dovey couple of that house ....

Ka- everyone is good .... 

Roh- ok ....(To Abhira) Come cupcake lets go to the garden and get some fresh air and then some walk ...

Abh- ok cookie ....

They both of them went to the garden ....

Here in the living room, 

KS- Nanu ..... i think we should arrange a baby shower function for Abhira .... her 8th month is going on ...

(Here it is Krish Singhania - KS, Krish Bansal - KB )

Nk- haan krish ... even i was thinking the same .... 

Kee- haan papa .... the first baby of the next generation .... i mean the 5th generation .... 

Nak- yeah .... okk ... we will do one thing ... we will choose a nice date and lets keep the baby shower as a surprise for both mommy to be and daddy to be ....

KB- haan it will be very nice .... 

Nk- then lets start the preparation .... 

Here in Udaipur .....

Kaveri- Jamaisa ... where is Kajal and Krish ... only u have come ....

San- Maasa .... Krish is not well and so Kajal is staying there till he recovers and also till he is comfortable with the new place ... no problem maasa ... i have a client meeting here so i came ... i will be going there tomorrow ....

Ka- theek hai ..... 

Sanjay bid bye and went out and saw Madhav getting in the car to go the office ...

Sa- Bhaisa .... if u dont mind can you pls drop me at Poddar firms ... my car is in service ...

Ma- come ...

They start the car and was on their way ..... 

Sanjay was confused as to how to tell the news to Madhav ...