𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"ʟᴇᴅᴀ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ?"

"This is the end sweethearts. Don't fight it." Echidna told us. "You'll just make her angry."

"Could tell the same thing about you." I said and tried to focus. Come on now, you're here all the time, at the worst times. I think you owe me this one. Rise. With that five ghost soldiers appeared behind me and Percy and he looked at me astonished.

The Chimera came closer and the fight began. The soldiers fought with it as did Percy. But it quickly shoved him back, sending him to the floor and throw fire at him through her mouth. "Percy!" I yelled trying to get to him, but then Echidna caught me by my throat and shoved me to a wall. She made me lose control and the soldiers disappeared, leaving us to face them all alone.

"You don't even know, how to control yourself, how will you control the dead?" She told me.

"Like this." I then made a dead soldier appear from behind her and it stabbed her shoulder making her let go of me. I ran over at Percy and helped him get up. When another flaming ball came at us and he covered me with his body.

We stood up and got as far as away from them as we could. Then Echidna made a motion with her hand after she had defeated my ghost and the ground underneath me disappeared. I felt so weak, I could nearly hold myself up, but I tried, I tried for Percy, I had to keep him safe. "Percy!" I yelled and only then noticed that the thing I was hanging from was his hand, he had caught me, he had saved me. He then pulled me up and I fell on top of him as I breathed heavily.

The Chimera was coming closer and closer so we both stood up with all the strength that we had, ready to fight her. Percy swung his sword at her but she sent him flying through the hole. "Percy!" I yelled as I watch him fall. That's it those two had enough fan, this will be the last of it.

I picked Percy's sword up and charged at her but she sent me to the floor. Then Echidna came and hold me up by the throat again. "Your strong, but I'm stronger." She said and threw me to the hole. I tried to hold on anything and when I did I noticed that it was Percy's leg. "Percy!" I yelled happy that he was still alive

I knew we couldn't stay for much longer like this. He was trying to hold himself and I was pulling him down. "We won't be able to hold for much longer." I yelled so he could here me.

"I'm fine, I'll get us out of here."

"Percy, it's okay." I said.

"Listen to the girl, Percy." Echidna said looking at us from above. "You can't hell the both of you up. It's so unfair you know. You never had a chance did you? If only someone'd cared enough for you to provide you with one." Then Percy grunted and his hand slipped, making me scream as well.

He was now holding us both up with only one of his arms. He couldn't last much longer. "Percy!" I cried out. I had to make sure he would survive. "I have to let go!"