𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ɢɪʟʟs"

"ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ɢɪʟʟs"

"I know it seems like we've only been here for like twenty minutes, but it's already Thursday." He explained. "We've been here for days." I looked at him shocked. "Time moves differently here. Faster. Every second here is like minutes outside."

"He knew this the whole time. Hermes let us sit at that table, knowing that we were running out of time."

"Yes." He confirmed what I had just said. "Hermes told me something else. The reason we can't feel time passing is because of the lotus fruit."

"But we haven't eaten any."

"They pump it in to the air." That makes sense. "It makes you forget. Hermes reminded me there was something we needed to do before we could leave." As I looked up I saw a goat person coming down the stairs and then I remembered.

"Grover."

"Who's Grover?" He looked at me puzzled and I motioned for him to look at where I was looking at. "Grover. I remember Grover." He said as we looked at the Satyr coming down the stairs. "Man, Grover got really old. How long have we've been here?"

"Come one." I said and ran towards the satyr. "Hey! We're looking for our friend, a satyr. Have you seen him?"

"Where is he?" Percy asked him but he ran away. "Wait!" We followed behind him. He was running away like crazy, jumping on tables and pushing people. Percy tucked him down and stopped him as I came from behind him.

"Where's Grover?" He asked him angry.

𐫰

The satyr lead us to a room where everyone had a VR set on. And there was Grover. But Annabeth was missing, she wasn't with him.

"Percy? Where's Annabeth?" He looked at me concerned too.

"Come on." He said and walked to where Grover was.  "Grover?" He shouted his name but he didn't react, he continued to play his game.

"Grover!" I repeated louder but with no luck. Percy took off his set and he looked at us confused, angry almost.

"I was so close."

"I know, I hate it when someone dos that to me." Percy told him.

"Grover where is Annabeth?" I asked him, giving an angry glare at Percy, trying to bring him back to the important matters.