5

TW: swearing, sickness, vomiting.

____________
Wilburs pov:

I awoke to barley any sunlight coming through the window as rain tapped against the glass.

I smiled childishly and slipped out from under Quackity, tiptoeing to the window.

I sat on the cushioned window frame and tucked my knees to my chest as the rain grew heavier.

I've always loved the rain,the way it looks,the way it sounds, the way it feels when it drops onto my skin, everything.

"Mhmm... what are you doing,baby..?" Quackity mumbled tiredly,his eyes still closed.

I giggled lightly as I went over to the bed, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Ah- baby, you're burning up." I felt his forehead as he opened his eyes.

"I don't feel good..." He sat up slowly, standing up and running into the bathroom.

I soon heard the toilet flush when he was done vomiting and I walked in to see him hunched over the toilet.

I picked him up gently, bringing him over to the window and sitting down with him in my lap.

His head rested on my shoulder as the rain grew heavier, the taps on the window becoming more prominent.

"This is nice.." he mumbled as his face buried into my neck, wrapping his arms around my torso to pull himself closer.

"We should put on some music..I'll go and get you some paracetamol and my phone,you can pick any song you want." I smiled down at him as he nodded.

I gently set him down on the cushioned seat thing and walked downstairs where my phone was plugged in.

I grabbed a paracetamol for him and rushed back upstairs, eager to fill the silence that was originally filled by rain but soon, some good ass tunes.

"Here you are love." I handed the medicine to him, placing it in his palm.

"Can we listen to apocalypse please" he requested as he swallowed the pill.

"Sure baby.."

I went onto Spotify and started playing 'apocalypse by cigarettes after sex'.

The song played for a bit before my ears were filled with the sound of him humming along to the song.

I smiled and laid my head down on his lap, curling my knees twords the ceiling.

He giggled and started twirling his finger in a curl of my hair.

"Your beautiful.." I stated, grinning at him as his face flushed red.

"I- thanks babe." He giggled.

"I love youuu.."

"I love you too ducky.."

_______

Heatwaves started playing as I finished this chapter lol💙💚

Bye lovelies ❤️