Rubbish ending

I tap my fingers on the table hoping the day will end.
Tic tok

"Find something interesting Kenzie?" Mr stone asked

I shook my head

"Good, now the x of the..."

Ring ring
Save by the bell everyone threw their papers in the air and was about to run threw that door until..

"The bell don't dismiss you I do" mr stone said blocking the door way. I was ready to barge through.

"But it's summer!" One of the class mates said

"I don't car-" Mr stone was about to say something but everyone had enough and ran passed him he fell on to the floor.

I wanted to help him up, but hey! he gave me a C- in maths therefore it ain't my business.

Later I was in the hallway

"Wanna go Starbucks?" My friend Sara said.
Sara is very different and yet so difficult above all she's very sensitive

I rolled my eyes and replied "it's not everyday Starbucks how about KFC?"

Sara frowned "and after that we can go UFC!" She said sarcastically.

We both stared at each other then broke the silence with a laugh.

"Well I got to go my step dad is picking me up" Sara said with a dull tone "I swear this is the third time my mom has married!"

"Maybe you mums finding hard to...you know."

"Settle down, thanks Kenzie" Sara hurried along through the corridors
I was about to wave but it turned into me scratching my head.

Buzz

I pick up my phone and it was a stupid alert, my phone has been acting up lately but I don't have time to fix it.

Do you want to find you match? Go to zodiac.com to find you match today

I swear this alert comes up every time, I am happy single and a virgin so universe if you're trying to tell me something forget it.

The school corridors were empty cause everyone went home to relax and burn their texts books.

"Ah I see your still at school...are you planning to burn it down?" Joked principle Wilson

I look left and right the reacted slowly "me?!"

He rolled his eyes and rushed into the office.

I blinked then just sighed and went to my locker.
I rushed outside to go home finally it is summer. I slowly walked to the pavement to realised that my bus is coming.

"Oh sugar!" I said as I bolted for the bus.

I was running so fast I saw a black blur right in front of me.

"Ouch!" The voice said

"I'm so so sorry, are you ok?" I said as I tried to help him up. he slowly looked up at me. our eyes met and looked into each other.

He had blue eyes that looked like the sea.
I was drowning in it.
He had shiny teeth.
I was blinded by it.
He had flawless skin.
I was jealous of it.

"Yeah I'm ok it's jus-" he paused
I looked behind me then looked at him.

"what is it? Do I have something in my teeth?!" As a girl I have to look good no matter what or who is there.

"Are you a.." He closed his eyes "a Capricorn?" He finished

"How do you know?" I slowly asked

"I study astronomy the way your cared about me is what Capricorns do"