Argument of the century

"What were you thinking!" My mum paced up and down "you could of got killed you know! Your lucky someone spotted you"

I was sitting on the dinning chair with a banana peel on my head and other rubbish that was too gross to describe, but I was still holding on to Zack's number.

"Look, honey I love you to bits but this is so irresponsible, think about it your going to college soon" my mum said crossing her arms.

Trust me, my mum shouting at me isn't the worst thing it's the fact she thinks I'm irresponsible.
I clinched my hands squeezing the bit of paper.

My mum stopped pacing up and down
"Well aren't you going to say anything?!" He voice became louder

"But..." I tried to talk but trust me you couldn't get through to her at this stage

"DONT YOU EVE-" she lowered her voice "don't you ever think that I could of lost you"
I held back my tears

"Honestly Kenzie control yourself" she was about to leave the room until I said

"Control myself...CONTROL MYSELF you couldn't control yourself after dad left you. you went out drinking and partying and sleeping with men I always waited by the window wondering if you were going to come home or if the police will come next morning and pronounce you dead."

My mum slowly turn around.

I continued to speak
"YOU RECKED THIS FAMILY MUM...y-you recked it" I was about to cry until I felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

She slapped me, she slowly cupped her mouth realising what she done.

Tears flooded in my eyes, I ran out the door and rushed in my room. I slammed the door shut and I made sure she heard it.

I took of my clothes I rushed into the bathroom.

I turned in the taps.
It wasn't too cold.
It wasn't too hot.

I slowly dipped my toes in and finally my whole body was in I looked at the clock it was now 1:36 am.
I started to cry I couldn't stop I just did.

This has got to be the biggest argument I ever had.

I miss him, I really do if only I left when dad then I would have been in Paris having the best time of my life.

When my mum and dad divorced my dad went to Paris for good. that's where her met Lola she has long brown hair and she had the widest smile...unlike my mum she had bags under her eyes because of all the drinks she had.

I grabbed my towel and headed towards my bedroom door, my hand was on the door I looked left and saw my mum staring at me.

She was wearing her lavender nightie in one hand I saw a wine glass in the other I saw a wine bottle. she had dried mascara running down cheeks she quickly stormed into her room.

I felt like crying but honestly I have no time for that.

I put on a white baggy t-shirt with baggy shorts

I went towards my bed closed my eyes.

It was morning, I felt like staying in bed instead of facing her.

I quickly washed my face. I wore shorts and a nice top that said 'bow down' on it.

I started tying my shoe laces then I heard pans and pot rummaging around. my curiosity got the best of me.

I dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs.

"Ah honey your awake" my mum said as she mix up a pancake mixture.

I sat on the table and taped my fingers on the table.

She dropped pancakes on my table, it made a loud noise. I looked on the plate it was burned pancakes with expired syrup.

My mum burns my meals when she's upset with me...anything! Trust me she can burn orange juice and that's not even possible.

I stared at the plate with seemed for a very long time, I knew my mum will loose her temper

"Oh for God sake Kenzie get the hint! Apologise"

"Why should I?" I asked

"Because"

"Because what? My mother couldn't face it that I was right and that I was telling the truth" my voice started to rise

"Get out" she said

"Wha-"

"GET OUT, and don't bother coming back!"

I knocked the plate of my table, rushed to the front door and walked out. As soon as I walked out I started breathing uncontrollably I felt the world getting dark and dizzy. I started walking on the road but then I just stopped.

I looked at a car as it was coming towards me.

"HEY, get out of the road" a mysterious but yet recognisable voice shouted.

The car was coming closer.

I was too dizzy to move I heard fading noises. My body was about to collapse u till somebody held me and got my out of the road, that was the last thing I remember.