Chapter 5: The Underwater Kingdom Of Poseidon

Squeaky: "Welcome to... The Underwater Kingdom."

Hilda: "This place is big. Maybe it's bigger than me."

The castle gate opened, and the two went in. Squeaky led Hilda to the throne room.

Squeaky: "Here's the chosen one, King Poseidon, sir."

Poseidon: "Thank you, Squeaky."

Hilda looked up at the king.

Hilda: "Um, hi."

Poseidon: "Greetings, Hilda. I chose you to help."

Hilda: "Help with what?"

Poseidon: "My brother King Neptune is in danger. His kingdom was attacked by a Kraken. She was purple, and was just as big as you are now."

Hilda: "I'm. Uh. I'm a lot bigger than you. So... What if I fail?"

Poseidon: "Don't worry. I'm know you can it."

Hilda: "Where can I find this Kraken?"

Poseidon: "On the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. In America. You'll have to go to the New York City Harbor. Use your super speed to get there fast. Along the way, you can discover you're new powers. If you win the fight, you can keep your powers. I don't want to figure out what happen if you lose. To be honest, I love granting powers. I hate taking them back. Just keep them no matter what."

Hilda: "That gem gave those powers. I feel great! Don't you worry, King Poseidon. I won't let you down!"

Poseidon: "Excellent. Now go on, young one."

Hilda swam out of the castle. She had an adventure on her hands!