Good Stranger ...?

Adjusting the pillow behind his back, getting comfortable. Frown eyebrows and a visible pout. Eye intently staring at his mobile screen as he scrolls quickly, eager to know what's gonna happen.

"No, fluff she did not just. How can u!???,
Uff, the author surely knows how to keep me on my toes. Ending on a cliffhanger, you did me wrong author-shii".

Closing the Wattpad tab. As he stretched rolling on the bed lying like a starfish.
Staring up at his ceiling, silence. The silence is so pleasing yet feels a little bit empty, sometimes yup it does.

Moving his hand around the bed, again picked up the phone.
One notification from Wattpad,
"Did I get lucky, to have a double update today".

"Uh nope," all excitement and hope of getting a new update crushed down.
Scrolls through the notification bar
"Done, done" talking to himself as he rechecks if he accidentally missed any updates.
Eyes darting over the message section seeing a pop-up 1 on it.
Sliding in the message tab.
Hii from Taetaebear
"Woah! There is a feature to message too on Wattpad".
Another message was "Do you wanna be friends" Another one was "Do you have Instagram".

Typing reply "Uh hello? I can be a friend but I would like to know your name first",

Taetaebear

Taehyung.                                 
                                                 Kookiebun
                                                   Jungkook
                                  Ok send me your ig

Taetaebear 
Taetaebear_786

Hii, was sent on Instagram. As they both began to talk surprisingly the person who called himself the introvert was chatting to a stranger without any hesitation. Pics were shared between them as the flirtatious behaviour of our Bunny came up.

(Jk's pic that he send to tae)

                        (Tae's pic)

                        (Tae's pic)

"your smile is beautiful, and so do your eyes. God how long u decided to hide this beauty from me" commented JK after seeing Taehyung's pic, blush spread across tae face giggling to himself tae replied "Aish, I'm not that beautiful".

It was almost 12 as they kept changing text. From colour to hobbies, they talked as if they had known each other for years. The clock struck midnight, and the notification of Happy Birthday popped into kook's phone. "Oh, it's my birthday~".

"wish me, it's my birthday today! how can you forget your friend's birthday," he said playfully smiling.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my dear bunny. happy birthday to you", sang tae

"Now where is my birthday gift." -JK

whatever u want bunny -tae

Hmm, as he stares at the ceiling, getting a mischievous idea as he thinks about the book he read recently.

 "ok, I got one", biting his lip as he thinks of what ifs, but sends it anyway.

 "Will you sext with me?" he stares at msg already regretting, ofc it will be a no, he whispers to himself.

__________________________________________

So this the first chapter here
I know many times of you silent readers!!
But comment!,I want to hear your thoughts,what you think!

I for real didn't know tht watty have feature to msg too😂.

Ok thank you for reading .

Comment, vote,share to your friends.