Moon?

"Gonna make you mine forever ".
Jk continues to stare at that damn hot cleavage and fluffy berries peeking from within. But there is nowhere near a reaction in his body, he just wants Taehyung to have a good time.

So being naughty himself, jungkook removed his shirt, clicking a picture of his abs as Taehyung said in flow that he likes abs so much.
And send it to Taehyung.

Taehyung nearly screamed, dropping his phone

Taehyung nearly screamed, dropping his phone. Then again picking it up shamelessly drooling over it.

Jk-"Did you like it baby?😉
Jungkook continued, "your flower is leaking nectar, it's a shame I'm not there.
Now be a good girl do what I say"

"Touch your flower, rub your clit."
Taehyung silently follows instructions, reaching out his finger to play with his flower for the first time.
Moaning loudly pinching his clit and squeezing his hands between his thighs.

Jungkook messaged "Are you doing it, princess?? "
A shaky yes was whispered by Taehyung in a voice message.
"Very good my princess, now rub your clit, tease your pretty lil hole," said jk huskily through his voice msg

Mm-ahh bunny... Moaning Taehyung sent a voice message as he soon dropped his phone from the very new pleasure. End up audio-calling JK, while moaning his name. Picking up the call, jungkook smirked, biting his lips, hearing the sexy moans of his name.

"Moan loudly princess let people around hear you who's making you fuck yourself good. And only I can do this right?
You are fucking mine right?."

Taehyung soon cummed, poking his finger in his hole and moaning Jungkook's name.
"Yes I'm only yours," Tae said breathing heavily, trying to calm himself down.

"Good, princess," said Jungkook darkly.
Taehyung shivers hearing his dark voice cutting the call immediately.

Taking a picture of his fingers, and messy sheets and sending them to Jungkook
Captioning just because of you.
"Gonna clean", leaving a message. Taehyung left to clean himself.

Jungkook is now lying on his bed rethinking whatever he did.
It's very new for him to do things without thinking of the consequences.
Now that he is thinking all the what-ifs are roaming inside his head.
" What if everything got awkward? "
"What if it was nothing for Tae? ".
" Does it mean anything to me? ".
" Was it too early for us to do something like this? "It was, we just did things impulsively.
"Do I regret? I guess a big no"
I don't wanna be that as*hole now, who did all these things and don't want to take responsibility.
Jungkook continued to drown in his thoughts until Taehyung msg popped up.

After a lot of squealing, blushing, jumping in front of the mirror afterwards cleaning himself. Taehyung jumped on the bed and made himself a burrito in a blanket, so shy that his cheeks still didn't leave the cherry red colour.
And those abused lips still getting abused as Taehyung chewed on them to suppress his whines.
And take his mobile to message his bunny
"Bunny?? ", dropping the msg tae waits patiently watching the screen, secretly saving all those audios on Spotify in the playlist, you know for later use yeah.
"Yes baby", jk replied getting out of his thoughts.
Taehyung again gets shy at the nickname and hides his face inside the blanket.

Taehyung starts the normal talk by asking about Kook's tomorrow schedule
For day. Kook replied to all these nonchalantly cause he was still drowning in worry.
"Darling, you should sleep. You have college, and have to wake early right?
You will be all sleepy head the whole day tomorrow it's nearly 4:00 am."

Taehyung replied while pouting cause he didn't want this night to end but at last, he did have college and he couldn't take leave.
"Otey, good night bunny,
Sleep well, dreams of me"

"Goodnight baby, you too sleep well.
Dreams of me too😉" Jungkook drops his phone after responding.

*ding* the notification sound heard, again picks up his mumbling who is this
*voice msg from tae*

"Today was the best night, thank you koo for making me feel safe and comfortable
Good night my bunny"

That was it... That was just enough for Jungkook to feel content.
Words hold so much power that they can break a person into unrecognizable pieces or they can make someone's life forever.
And that is how these words are important for our jungkook.

There was no sign of sleep in jungkook's eyes as he knew the sun would soon be up, this world would start as soon the first ray of it shone through in the sky.
Whereas Taehyung was already in his dreamland, sleeping like a baby.
While hugging his pillow, his legs entangled in the blanket. A sight the bunny would wish to see...

Jungkook picks up his diary, where all the treasures of his memories are stored.
There are good ones, bad ones, and terrible ones with different varieties of memories.
Picking up his pen, he starts writing.
"Dear butterfly"  Yes jungkook named his diary butterfly. A butterfly is a beautiful creature in everyone's eyes. But it can't see the beauty of its own
Just like that his diary or his life looks beautiful and perfect to others, but Jungkook doesn't see any beautiful thing in his life, his life isn't as perfect as it seems to others.

Putting all his worries and the new experience He had in just 24 hours, how it went from just a stranger to calling nicknames. From knowing nothing to reading the said person.
The biggest question mark in his mind 'How the hell did he accept tae??, how did the fluff behave differently to him??!, like it's not his nature what changed?! What did he miss!? What if he messed up everything later?!?
The question marks were ending
Being frustrated. The bunny drops his pen and closes his diary. Done update for today and opened the window today's moon is crescent, peeking from clouds with tiny stars around it.
"There is a thing I have heard that when people are in love often visualize their love as you to feel the connection and
Same thing you serve as a companion for the broken ones " Jungkook talks to the moon or rather says to himself.
"I should sleep", glancing over the clock under the moonlight. The hour hand strikes 5 and the minute hand on 10.
The moon eventually says goodbye as the sun starts rising.
He went on to his bed, setting a pillow for him to hold in his hand and for his leg and one for his head.
Getting himself in a comfortable position he pulled the duvet on him.
And lulled in the sleep eventually.
Maybe he has found his moon or maybe he will be just one of the stars surrounding his moon.

___________________________________________

Comment your thoughts, I know I updated super late but no excuses. I
Will try to update it,
Tell me if the story has too many filler words or if are there any mistakes.

Do you like this chapter?
Quick question
Any guess for Jungkook to not feel a thing while tae was a mess?? Read the first paragraph carefully, you all I want answers!!

Comment, vote, and share with your taekooker friend. If this hits at least 50 votes. And with equal comments
I will give a spoiler or maybe an update hehe.

Bye. Take care.