Curious cat

And the person followed him out, taehyung felt the stare and heard the footstep coming close. Having enough, he stopped in the middle of the hallway, no one in sight. And turn around,
"Yes? Why are you following me?" Taehyung asked the person.
The person was tall, with a broad shoulder, having Burnette hair.

"I was looking for my class, as I'm new here" The Burnette replied showing the schedule of his class to Taehyung

While his eyes never leave Taehyung's face.

Taehyung took his schedule and saw that they had almost the same classes except for two or three. Taehyung licked his lip out of habit, as he read the whole schedule.
"Your next class is the same as mine, let's go" Saying taehyung, Holding his hand walking to the class. Shrugging off whatever happened before
The Brunette smirked looking at their linked hand.
___________________________________________

Jungkook after treating Jin with an ice cream. Now talking to him sitting in the cafeteria about whatever happened from how he met Taehyung and what is going on now.

"Give me details, I wanna know everything" " Jin said smirking, looking at Jungkook who has red ears now.

"Nope, that's it. Other things are my personal", Jungkook replied rolling his eyes, sipping his second bottle of banana milk of today.

" Ahuh, finally your asexual ass got some ass " Jin commented blowing his nails and teasing Jungkook.

"Hyungg!, I'm still asexual. Sexuality isn't a choice hyung. Go get yourself, someone if you wanna know 'Everything' keep your nosy ass to yourself".

Jungkook gets up, heading out of the cafeteria. Jin followed him behind.
" I'm skipping, you coming? "asked looking at Jin. Who nodded without a word.

JK takes out his phone to check on his carrot.
Jk:- Darling?
Drop the msg, getting on the bus. Going back to his home.

___________________________________________

Taehyung attending his lecture sitting in class, and Burnette sitting Beside him talking with Taehyung. Sitting too close for someone's liking who was glaring at them sitting behind their seat

Bogum clenched his jaw, crumbling the Paper in his hand. Just as the lecture ended, everyone started to go off the class. Taehyung said bye to Burnette and was getting up when Bogum held his arm dragging him out.

"W-what are you doing? " Taehyung wriggled his arm asking bogum.
Leaving his hand, Bogum stands glaring at Taehyung as tae steps backward touching the wall in the corridor.

"Who is that bish, why you were sitting beside him? You know I don't like whenever you are close with anyone" Stepping towards Taehyung, Bogum stands hovering over him.

"I don't like to share you or your attention baby. You know that right? "
Bogum traced Taehyung's hand, gripping it and pulling him in a hug. Caressing in waist Taehyung hugs back patting Bogum's back.