Chapter 6✨

~Akansha POV~
Today was the day when my chahat and suryaansh was getting build up as couple.

I was at chahat's house as her mom insisted me to be here till her marriage as she didn't had an sister so i didn't deny her and lived here and helped her in every event.
The grandeur of the palace unfolded around us, adorned with opulent decorations that reflected the significance of the royal celebration.

As I assisted Chahat in getting ready for her momentous day, the air buzzed with excitement and anticipation

As I assisted Chahat in getting ready for her momentous day, the air buzzed with excitement and anticipation. The sun cast a golden hue over the palace grounds, adding a touch of magic to the destination wedding. Chahat, dressed in resplendent attire, looked every bit the royal bride. The intricate details of her ensemble echoed the cultural richness of Madhya Pradesh, blending tradition with elegance. The hustle and bustle of the destination wedding heightened as the baraat arrived, signaling the commencement of the regal ceremony. Chahat's family entrusted me with the task of escorting her to the mandap, a responsibility I embraced with a mix of pride and nervousness.

I then quickly went upstairs to chahat's room and opened the door wide.but there was none inside I then went to bathroom door in hope to see her
I called her twice-thrice but I got no response
I then got concerned and turn my head and got shocked to see a completely new lengha and jewellery lying on the bed.and a note on it.
I slowly went to open the note hoping it's not what I think.

My heart raced with a mix of confusion and concern as I stood alone in Chahat's room, the note in my hands casting a shadow over the joyous atmosphere. The vibrant ensemble on the bed seemed to mock the celebratory mood, and the weight of Chahat's decision hung in the air. As I read her heartfelt message
"i apologise,I am not ready for this,I love someone else",

a sense of deep sadness washed over me, and unbidden tears welled up in my eyes. The world outside the room continued to revel in the festivities, oblivious to the unexpected turn of events. Suddenly, the door opened wider, revealing Chahat's mom and aunt, their faces etched with hope and anticipation. Their eyes searched the room for the bride-to-be, and I hesitated before delivering the heart-wrenching news. The once exuberant celebration now stood at the precipice of unforeseen turmoil, leaving us grappling with the sudden void created by Chahat's absence on this auspicious day.

As the weight of the revelation settled upon us, an awkward silence enveloped the room. Mr. Raghuvanshi's parents, accompanied by Chahat's father, stood before us, their expressions a tumultuous mix of disbelief and concern. The distress in Chahat's mother's cries echoed through the room, while her father's inquiry hung heavily in the air. I struggled to find words, my gaze fixed on the floor, knowing the gravity of the situation. The room, once filled with the promise of a joyous occasion, now harbored a palpable sense of sorrow. Mr. Raghuvanshi's mother, her eyes brimming with tears, seemed to grapple with the reality unfolding before her. Chahat's aunt, through her tears, affirmed the heartbreaking truth. As the shock settled, an eerie stillness descended upon us, emphasizing the gravity of Chahat's decision. Her father, visibly shaken, uttered a disbelief that mirrored the collective sentiment in the room. It was a moment frozen in time, as if the very fabric of the celebration had unraveled before our eyes. The looming question of how to proceed lingered, casting a shadow over the once-joyful atmosphere. Mr. Raghuvanshi's father broke the silence, his voice laden with disappointment, suggesting a necessary conversation to navigate this unexpected turn of events.

During the discussion Mr.raghuvanshi's father said hesitantly "w-we have to re-replace the bride,it's about reputation everything will be a complete distruction if media came to know about that,the bride ran away"
as the notion sank in. Replacing the bride felt like an unprecedented suggestion, and a hushed tension filled the room. The proposal hung in the air, met with incredulous stares and whispers. Chahat's mother, still leaning on my shoulder, looked up with puffy eyes, her tears momentarily paused in confusion. My mother, sensing the discomfort, gently guided her to a seat. The fathers continued their discussion, now including the idea of finding a substitute bride to salvage the auspicious ceremony. The groom, Mr. Raghuvanshi, remained silent, his face a mosaic of conflicting emotions. The atmosphere was thick with uncertainty, as everyone grappled with the ethical and emotional implications of such a decision. As discussions unfolded, I couldn't help but feel torn between the desire to honor tradition and the awareness that replacing the bride was an intricate matter.

Suddenly I felt chahat's mother got up and hold my both hands in her and sat on her knees infront of me"beta please, please do this for us for your family,for our family please"and she started to pleas me i couldn't see her in this state.

Then my mother said"beta please na mat kehna" I was completely shocked and tears start to dwelling in my eyes
The weight of their pleas pressed down on your shoulders like an immovable stone. Chahat's mother's grip tightened, her eyes pleading, reflecting the desperation they'd kept hidden, now laid bare before you. Your father's voice, usually booming with confidence, faltered, a tremor of vulnerability in his hand as it caressed your hair. The word "daughter" hung heavy in the air, a silent promise, a shared grief.

Your mother's voice, usually filled with warmth and laughter, cracked with unshed tears. " Na Mat kehna, beta," she pleaded, her hand on your cheek, a familiar touch now laced with an unfamiliar urgency. Each word, each choked sob, chipped away at the wall you'd built around your emotions, threatening to drown you in their collective sorrow.

Tears, previously held at bay, threatened to spill over like a dam on the verge of collapse. The enormity of their request, the sheer magnitude of the sacrifice they expected, choked you. Was this your duty? To become a vessel for their shattered dreams, a living monument to their lost daughter?

Yet, within the crushing weight of expectation, a sliver of understanding emerged. You saw not just their demands, but their desperation, their love, their shattered hopes clinging to you as their last fragile thread.

The air grew thick with a silent symphony of unspoken emotions.

And then I spoke"fine,if this is good for our families then I am ready" i announced as I saw a happy smile starting taking place on their sad faces.

~
🥀🕊️✨