Part-57

After finishing their breakfast kids and pra along with arjun and all started again playing with dogs while teja started cleaning the dinning table and karan was helping her. He was just waiting for a moment when she will be free and they can talk coz when teja came on his set he knew something is very serious because of which she was so tensed but refuted to tell him at that moment and from that time it is eating up karan as what the matter is even if teja looked so relax today. After keeping the last dish on slab karan back hugged teja nuddging on her neck.

" Ummm sunny........." teja said lowly coz of karan giving slopy kisses over her neck.

" Hmmm........" he just hummed siding her hairs.

" Sunny what are uh doing kids will come......" teja said trying hard to not maon.

" They won't they are enjoying outside......" karan said inhaling her hair scent.

" ahhh sunny plzz......." teja said moaning slowly as karan gave her hickey on neck.

" Ohk baby as uh say......." karan said back of turning teja around.

" Now tell me what was the matter......." he said entagling his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

" Yaa i have to tell uh that.......lets go and sit then i will narate uh......" teja said kissing the tip of his nose.

" Ohk lets go to your room......" karan said and hold teja hand moving.

" Now tell me......." karan said sitting on bed.

" Ohk so the thing is already been solved by pra now.....but i still want uh to know that....." teja said sitting close to him.

" Go on i am all ears........." karan said attentively.

" So the thing was..........." teja told him all things which were happend and karan was keenly hearing it.

For a moment he felt so bad that his kids don't want to come at his house and stay with him but at the second hand he was happy also that they love pra so much. Karan tried to think from kids point if you and thought it to be justified as they just met karan and from birth they are with pra so its obvious he is going to be their priority but now when teja told all....he knew kids love him too as much as they love pra and teju its just that they are still not able to adapt the sudden thing of leaving pra. He was so impresed how pra made them understand and how kids as well understood him and agreed to leave this house and stay with karan at his house. He already started the work of their new room and play room in his house for kids and just can't wait now to feel the happy family vibes in his house along with his lovely wife and kids what he longed from the starting of his initial date of dating teju. He always had a dream of building a family with teju and how they would do every single thing for their kids together and what not so now when finally he have this all he can't believe but still some more few days and he will live his dream.

" Baby i promise uh kids will never regret coming to that house........" karan said promising teja.

" I know baby......how can someone regret living in a same roof with my sunny.....and also they are our kids sunny.....they will live where we both will be there....uh don't know how much they miss uh when uh go back home or for shoot...all the time they just rant papa papa papa......i am sure more than anything they are now ready to move with uh......." teja said softly cressing his chin.

" Baby i will be a good father naa??......." karan askef doubted coz of the past the two faced.

" Sunny uh are already the best father.....never doubt on uh honey....uh were always the best...the best son....the best brother....the best husband....the best mamu....best frnds and now uh will be the bestest of best father........i know i might in future become the villan in kids eyes coz of my strict nature.....but uh are going to be their hero for sure........" teja said winking at him.