Part-16

Teja made both of them sleep and went outside on her place where she feel peace. I.e outside balcony and sat on her place keeping feets under water.

Teja- "Today again they asked about our marriage sunny, its not the first time they asked me but i always avoid that topic coz if i ever mentioned that then i will break down which i don't want that my babies see that. They miss their father but what should i tell them that your father does not even know about them? How bad they will feel when the know that its their father who pushed them far from him. I try to give them all the love of mother father grandmother grandfather, maasi, bua every relation i try to be theirs. One day for sure they will meet their all family maybe uh too but i will never let them go close to uh never. I know how much  they go through and i will not let anything happend that they have to suffer about anything. I will protect them from everything till i am living and i hope that i can give them life what they deserve. They miss uh sunny and me too. Hope we never meet but yes i still love uh."

Karan was in a room watching teja picture in room which was displayed in the larger size in one of the walls and the cigaretee in hand.

Karan-"baby today i meet two kids they are way adorable uh know. Seeing both the kids i don't know why i feel like getting connected to them. It feels like i know them. Both of their eyes are exactly like uh laddoo nd that little boy the way he is talking exact same to uh. Today after seeing them i was thinking what if we never seperated so by now we also have one kid. Whom we both teach how to walk,make them eat, protect them, give them a beautiful life. All my imaginations of perfect life with my wife and kids destroyed laddoo just coz of my one mistake. I hope i never did that, the day i needed to speak much that day only i choose to remain silent. I miss uh laddoo plz come back. I want to see uh laddoo. Its been 4 years i have not seen uh. I can't even stalk uh coz uh banned yourself from all social media as well. I know i not only took you away me from uh but i took all your dreams and what not. Please forgive me laddoo. I miss uh. Hope we will meet soon and yes i still love uh."

Morning 6
At teja house-

Teja wake up as her alarm rang and gone to fresh up and after taking shower she goes to kitchen to make coffee for her,pra and priya and also breakfast for everyone.

After having all thing done at 7:30 she goes to wake up kassu and taran who are still sleeping coz they never wake up till their mumma come and wake them up and as sunny both kids have habbit of saying 5 min and when she give them some bribe then they wake up.

After both took shower all 3 came down and sat in dinning with priya and pra.

K/t: Good mrning mamu... and priyu dii

Priya/pra: Good morning buddies!!!.

Pra: Sleep well?

Kassu: Yes...

Priya: Which story yesterday night?

Taran: The hobbit.

Pra: Ohk then tell me the stories till mumma come.

Kassu: Ohk and both started telling them stories.

Teju: Now break have breakfast fast then we have to leave.

Pra: Teju i have some work so uh priya and kids go i will directly meet uh at gurudwara.

Teju: Ohk no problem.

Priya: dii first we will go to mandir n?

Teja: Yes.

Kassu: Mumma what is mandir?

Teja: Temple baby.

Taran: Oh ohk.

At karan house
Morning 8
Everyone woke up except karan and kids.

Km: Yuvika,vidhi jao baccho ko bhi utha do mai nashta lgati hu.

Umar: Aunty kk kaha hai??

Kd: Uss sunny ke bacche ko abhi jayegi uski maa uthane.

Prince: Abhi tk uski aadat chnge ni hui.

Km: Nhi abhi jaungi or phir bolega 5 min.

After that km goes to karan room to wake him up.

Km: Sunny wake up its already 8:30. We have to reach gurudwara by 10.

Karan: Yes 5 min.

Km: Fast.

After 10 min he wakes up and goes take shower and went down stairs. Where all are waiting for him.

Privika: Kya chachu itna kya sote ho.

Rihan: Hum bhukk se pareshan ho rhe hai or aap dekho itna late.

Karan: Oye piddi jaada mt bol mereko pta hai jaada se jaada 5 min phele aaye hoge tumlg merese ha n yuvika vidhi.

Both yuvika and vidhi nodded their heads.

Karan: Ha dekho or bada mereko bol rhe ho.

Km: Karan sit fast me and your dad have to go for mandir.

Karan: Yes maa

After serving them food both km and kd went to mandir and all other will directly meet them at gurudwara.

At mandir-

Teju drove to mandir and all went upstairs. Teja and priya was doing pooja while both kids followed them.

Teja: Ohk babies listen to me go with priyu dii and distribute this foods and money to people sitting there ohk.(pointing towards beggars)
And make sure the granny ones you take blessings.

K/t: Yes mumma.

Teju: Priya go take them i will see other things over here.

Priya: Ohk dii.

After that she took both the kids and started giving food and money to people sitting at stairs and then only km and kd reach.

They step out of the car and move ahead to stairs when their eyes fell on kassu and taran.

Seeing both of them they stand their still adoring both the kids.

Km: Kitne shone bacche hai n??

Kd: Ha bahut jaada shone hai.

Km: How they are distributing foods and also taking blessings from elder ones. Inki parivar ne bahut acchi parvarish di hai.

Kd: ha sach mai. But chalo varna hum late ho jayege. After that they goes upstairs.

Kids and priya after distributing all also went upstairs to look for teju. They went there they left teju but when they come back they did not find her.

Kassu: Priyu dii where is mumma?

Taran: Yes where is she??

Priya: Wait let me see baby.

Km: Kya hogya baccha??

K/t: What did uh say??

Kd: Oh uh don't understand hindi.

Kassu: Nope.

Km: Ohk no problem i asked uh what happend?

Taran: Actually mumma was here sometimes ago but now she is not here so we are just looking for her.

Kd: No problem beta she will be here only.

Priya: Babies come mumma got a call so she was near car.

K/t: Ohk. Bye uncle bye aunty. And thnku for asking out.

Km: No worries kid.

Kd: How mannered kids they are.

Km: Yes they are.