Buisness // Date

Waking up this morning was slightly easier than the day prior.

I yawned and stretched, looking at the large window next to me where the sun shined.

I opened my suitcase that sprawled along the carpet, clothes all over the expensive flooring.

I then chose a casual but cute outfit suitable for excerising.

After getting a fulfilling breakfast at the hotel's buffet I then went back to my room to watch tv for a bit before heading to the hotel's gym

When I went to the gym I did my normal routine consisting of squats, running, and core exercises. I tried a lot except for upper arms, that was what I never worked on.

.

After showering and changing into my clothes for the day, as well as the clothes for my meeting with my manager for possible modeling opportunities.

I left my hair down and as for my makeup I did light and dewey makeup before getting an Uber for my ride. I listened to Lana Del Rey while getting ready.

.

"Hello!" I greeted.

"Hello Y/n sit down please."

I did so.

We were at a rustic restaurant for this occasion.

"So Y/n, I had gotten information about a possible photo shoot with Nike."

"Really, that would be amazing!"

My serious manager replied, "yes. The photo shoot is to be in Girona so not too far."

I nodded.

"The only thing is they request you to bring someone with you."

"Oh?Why?"

"To sum it up the whole promotion is about exercising and having fun with friends at the beach so.. to capture that true feeling of fun you are to choose who to bring."

"So will I be wearing swimwear?"

"Yes they are promoting their new line."

"Wow. this is really cool."

My manager smirked. "So is it a yes?"

"Of course!"

"Okay. Just update me on who you plan on bringing with you."

"Will do." I already knew who I wanted to ask.

.

I sat on my bed watching a drama on the large tv mounted to the wall waiting for time to pass.

I glanced at my phone once more. Reading the text message I had received early this morning while I was still sleeping, it was of the date plan. I guess he had practice today.

Though the text didn't explain much, he wanted to surprise me so all it said was what time he would come to pick me up. At 5:00. It was currently 4.

The anticipation for this date built up within me with every hour.

Until it was finally time. Marc sent me a text saying he was here.

I checked my hair for practically the 100th time today and reapplied my lip gloss. I then grabbed my bag with carried my basic essentials and left the room.

.

Marc waited right outside the hotel in his car, a Porsche. I stared in awe before opening the door and greeting him.

He held a bouquet of flowers in his hand. It was lavender roses.

As he handed them to me he asked a question.

"Do you know what lavender roses signify?"

"..no." I slightly chuckled.

"They mean love at first sight." His eyes looked deeply in mine as he caressed my hands.

I moved my face towards his and our lips interlocked.

It felt right.

Meant to be.

I slowly rubbed my thumb back and forth along his jawline as we kissed.

His hand rested on my hip.

We deepened the kiss. Marc's hand now laid on my thigh.

"HONKK!" Rang the car behind us.

It was then we realized although the world felt so still and quiet normal life still proceeded for everyone else.

.

The car drive was fun. We talked and laughed and got along perfectly. But I still wondered, where was he bringing me?

As we parked on in the lot he instructed me to close my eyes. He then held my hand and guided me up a hill. Then he stopped and told me I could open my eyes.

It was a beautiful sight.

The roaring sunset blazed the sky and not only was the sky beautiful from here but he also made a picnic for us.

The picnic had pie, biscuits, fruit cups, and cute and small treats like that. It was really cute that he even came up with this let alone did it, especially when he had practice earlier.

I leaned towards him and kissed him. I wanted to continue what we had been interrupted doing before.

I threw my arms behind his neck and he grasped my curves. He quickly started leaving kisses on my collar bone and down my chest. I lightly moaned. He then pushed my back to the grass and pinned me down. He roughly kissed me. Leaving a few hickeys on my neck.

But since we were in public we didn't advance any further. Instead we cuddled on the soft grass.

"I love you."

"I love you too."