~ 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 ~

"PETAH, EXPLAIN WHAT I JUST HEARD!" screamed a girl with ginger hair like the gingerbread came straight from Santa's house, with eyes as black as the void. "L-Lois, p-please! I can explain!" shouted a boy with tree bark brown hair, with eyes as black as the gothic night sky. "NO PETER!" shouted Lois. "I WANT A MAN WHO LIKES SOCCER AND GOING TO THE MALL! NOT A STUPID GOTH! I BET YOU'RE A POSER TOO!"

She slammed the door in the goth's face and made him cry. He cried himself to sleep, as the love of his life was now gone. The next day got better though, when his best friend came to the door. "PETER CHAN!" she shouted as she waved. Blue and pink pastel hair shone beautifully in the sun tied in buns, and her galactic wolf ears and tail sparkled in the light. She wore a tiktok hoodie because she loves making tiktok edits of her friends! "holy crap, hello midnight wolfheart shadowgoth!" grinned peter. "just call me mightnight-chan!~" she winked at her friend.

They took the train to school and talked about their favorite anime. "Yess, I LOVE MY HERO ACADEMIA!! I ship Bakudeku~" giggled Peter. "OMG SAME YASS!!!! THEY'RE SO KAWAII!!!" screamed Midnight. The whole bus stopped and stared, but they knew not to mess with the wolf hybrid girl.

At school the bell rang and they went into fargus-sensei's class. "Hey everyone!" said fargus-sensei. "Good morning fargus-sensei!" the students sang. An unfamilar student walked into the classroom, his hair and eyes were as black as the reflection of the beautiful darkness in the gothic heart. "H-Hello, g-giggity g-giggty g-g-g-gig~" he said. "Class, this is Glenn Quagmire. He is a new student at our school." said fargus-sensei. "You are dismissed for lunch!"

Quagmire didn't know anybody at devil river high, so he was alone. "Hey loser!" laughed lois. "your glasses look gay!" this upset quagmire, this was the worst day ever. "s-s-stop, l-l-l-lois s-s-san..." but lois didn't care and kept beating him up. "HAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" shouted peter with midnight wolfheart shadowgoth at his side. "oh look its the stupid emo! hahahaha!!!" peter got mad at lois for saying that and shoved her away. "are you okay quagmire-kun?" asked peter. "y-y-yes..." he said. "oh my god, he's so h-hot and s-s-scary..." thought quagmire. "we don't need that loser! join us at the cafeteria where we're watching ANIME!" said midnight. "I'm midnight wolfheart shadowgoth and this is my bff peter griffin!"

quagmire blushed because peter was so hot. the large male was a sight he had never seen before, he admired his tree bark hair and gothic eyes. At the cafeteria they watched anime and read bakudeku fanfics. they laughed when deku became the broccoli man and when bakugo yeeted uraraka into the sun!! "i-i-i-i'm so glad you wanted to be my friends." stuttered quagmire. "don't worry, i will protect you from lois." said peter in his husky voice. he sounded very serious, and it made the shorter male blush.

the bell rang, meaning lunch was over they all had to go back to fargus-sensei's class. "Ugh, i'm failing science!" growled midnight. "you caused a lab explosion yesterday!" giggled peter. "wow, i got the highest science mark last year." said quagmire. "that's amazing! you'll love fargus-sensei's science class!" grinned peter. "w-w-w-wow..." thought quagmire.