~ devils don't fly ~ 鬱だヿ恩鉛

a/n: this is my 1st songfic don't like don't read 🖕 i put the glmv on my tiktok and yt so enjoy nya~

Lois put fake scars on her face and cried for fargus-sensei in the hallway, this was part of her revenge to take down her ex boyfriend. "Who did this?" fargus-sensei asked in a serious tone. "p-p-peetah..." cried lois with tears. fargus-sensei screamed for peter's name and he came running over. "HOW DARE YOU HURT LOIS!" he shouted. "I WAS IN THE CAFETERIA WATCHING ANIME AND BAKUDEKU TIKTOKS!!!" shouted peter, but lois insisted he was lying. "YOUR GETTING DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH!!!!" screamed fargus-sensei. peter cried and ran to his friends on the rooftop.

peter: I heard the angels call again. I threw myself a party, Chardonnay and oxy...

peter griffin went back inside to see bonnie and lois laughing about him.

peter: I stopped the screams inside my head...I remember when you had me Floating high like Sid and Nancy. They say it's not the answer but I can't carry on!

lois: 'Cause I got nowhere, no one, without you boy I'm done!

peter: And when I'm gone, remember you're the one...And just because I fight don't mean that I never learned how to love!

lois:  You know devils don't fly!

peter: So don't expect me not to fall!

lois: Devils don't fly!

peter: But God we almost had it all! But I got chains and you got wings!

lois: You know that life ain't fair sometimes! Devils don't fly!

peter: But I try...

He failed to fly, and lois shouted "HAHAHA LOSER!" peter wanted to cry, but he stayed strong and saw the ever-kawaii quagmire-chan in front of the school.

peter: What's a griffin to do when he's not strong? When everyone that holds my hand Gets cut from all the thorns...

After lunch, they were in fargus-sensei's class again. he conveniently had to leave for a bit which left peter with just his friends, and their bullies lois and bonnie

peter:  I used to put my ear against the wall To hear the screams, to hear the fall...

midnight wolfheart shadowgoth: More reasons to escape it all...

lois: And it's not the answer-

peter: BUT I CAN'T CARRY ON! I give my best smile, my last dime, but I'm always getting wrong! It's not 'cause I'm young or from a broken home...Maybe I just fight 'cause I don't know where I belong...

lois: You know devils don't fly!

peter: So don't expect me not to fall!

lois: Devils don't fly!

peter: But God we almost had it all! But I got chains and you got wings!

lois: You know that life ain't fair sometimes! Devils don't fly!

peter: But I try...

He still couldn't fly...quagmire decided that they need to find fargus-sensei in the hallway and tell him about this.

quagmire: Angels were never meant to fall...And you were the loveliest of all.

peter glared at fargus-sensei and lois.

peter: If I thought God could fix it, I'd pray for your forgiveness. But I've been cast down, thrown out When I crossed to the other side!

lois: No devils don't fly!

Fargus-sensei realized his mistake. but it was too late to fix it. during the next lunch peter, quagmire and midnight wolfheart shadowgoth hung out on the school rooftop. but lois and bonnie followed them to bully them again.

lois: You know devils don't fly!

peter: So don't expect me not to fall!

lois: Devils don't fly!

peter: But God we almost had it all! But I got chains and you got wings!

lois: You know that life ain't fair sometimes! Devils don't fly!

peter: But I try...

he flew into the air, shocking lois and bonnie. "YOU FINALLY DID IT!!!!" screamed midnight wolfheart shadowgoth. "i'll tell an even worse lie to fargus-sensei..." said lois in a scary tone, putting fear in the hearts of the kawaii anime squad...